Hidden Sadness

I Really Like You

I let go of Brenden's hand and I noticed that Tray's shoulders relaxed a bit with the action.

I gave him a reassuring smile before walking over to what I thought was Robbins room. I figured if I was wrong and was about to accidentally walk in to Travis's room one of them would stop me.

I heard no protest though so I continued inside. Her room was just as big as mine. She's had three Windows that looked out in to the tall trees.

I found my self contemplating whether that was a blessing or not. I imagined she often dreamed of life outside these walls.

She had different posters hung up of different classic movies like Sweeny Todd, and the Boon dock saints.

I smiled when I saw a poster of Cinderella hung up by the door way.

Tray said Robin was taking a bath so I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked softly.

There wasn't an answer so I knocked again a bit louder this time. Still I heard nothing. I decided to just walk in. We were both girls so it wasn't like I'd see something I haven't before.

I opened the door slowly, I didn't want to scare her. "Robin?"

I looked around and spotted Robin in the tub. She looked horrible. Her bottom lip was busted and there was bruises covering her body. I noticed the purple color coating her wrist obviously from the chains.

Robbins eyes were closed, and she was breathing slowly. She must have fallen asleep.

Worried that she might slip in and drown, I grabbed a wash cloth and finished up washing her. Her head lulled to the side as I wiped at her neck.

I felt so bad that I couldn't have been there for her when Travis did this to her. How the fuck can he do something like this to another person and just go about the day like nothing happened.

I felt my self getting angrier and angrier, until I was finished cleaning her and pulled the plug in the tub to have the water drain out.

"Awuh, are you done already?" Some one whispered in my ear.

I jumped at the sudden voice and got up fast when I realized it was Travis.

"Oh, don't stop what you're doing on my account, I've always been a fan of some girl on girl action, especially when their as hot as you."

His eyes were traveling up and down my down, devouring me with his eyes. I felt disgusted and wanted to slap him but I knew that wasn't the best idea right now. He was a large man, I wouldn't be able to take him on my own.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed. "Haven't you don't enough already?" I said gesturing to Robin.

He laughed harshly. "That?" He pointed to Robin still passed out in the tub. "That's nothing, you haven't seen anything yet."

Suddenly he grabbed me by my arm and pushed me against the sink counter.

I tried to yell but he quickly clasped his palm over my mouth to silence me.

"Shh, if you don't yell I won't hurt you."

I clenched my jaw tightly. I didn't like where this was going at all, but I was defiantly no match for him. He could snap me like a twig if he really wanted to, so I obeyed for now.

I nodded slightly and he released my mouth.

"What the hell do you think your doing." I spat.

He grinned before grabbing my wrists and pinning them behind me, wrapped tightly in his grip.

His free hand ran through my hair softly before tugging on it harshly exposing my neck, and making me grimace.

I gritted my teeth as he bent down to run his tongue over my throat. I felt sick and tried bucking my hips to push him off but that only made him push in to me harder, holding me in place.

I felt his cock on my thigh, through his jeans and I wanted to cry.

"Brenden's going to kill you." I hissed, making him pause, but only for a moment.

"No he won't."

I laughed slightly. "I'm going to tell him what your about to do."

Travis smiled menacingly. "If you tell any one, I'll kill her." He whispered glancing at Robin when he said the last part.

I felt my breath get caught in my throat. "You wouldn't....You-"

"I what? I left the Bitch in a disgusting basement all night, after beating and raping her. What makes you think I wouldn't kill her?"

"What makes you think Brenden won't kill you first." I growled.

He glared at me for a few moments until we heard a knock on the door.

Travis abruptly pulled away from me.

"Nicole? Are you still in here?" I heard Tray call from the main room.

"Yeah!" I called still watching Travis carefully, but feeling a bit triumphant. I actually made him think twice about what he was doing. Why was every one so scared of Brenden? What kind of crazy shit has he done in the past?

Tray walked in the bathroom and automatically began glaring at Travis.

"What's going on?" He demanded before stepping in front of me slightly.

Travis plastered on a fake smile on before responding. "Just checking on my girl." He turned and reached in to the tub to pick Robin up.

"Leave her alone." I growled.

"Where are you taking her?" Tray questioned.

"My room." Travis answered throwing me a glare.

"Don't you think she needs a little more rest?" Tray tried reasoning.

Travis shrugged before turning to walk out of the room.

I felt sick at the thought of her being in his possession but Tray gave me a look that told me to let it go.

I went back to my room, Tray following, and finally decided now was the time to change.

"I think I'm going to take a shower now." I said to him.

He nodded. "I'll wait out here then."

I moved in to the bathroom and looked my self over in the mirror. I scoweled at my messy hair and day old make up.

I stripped and quickly took a refreshing shower before wrapping a towel around my wet body and walking back out into the main room.

Tray was pacing the room but stopped when he noticed me. His eyes widened slightly at my appearance making me blush.

In noticed he looked frustrated and stressed so I moved closer to him wanting to help, but he sighed running his fingers through his hair and sat down at the end of my bed.

"Are you ok?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, James just told me Brenden left with Mark to finish up some business."

There's that word 'business' again. What the hell did they do for a living? They obviously made allot to be able to own this big of a place.

I didn't bring it up though because Tray didn't seem to want to talk about it.

I climbed up on the bed behind him and began slowly rubbing his shoulders making him moan and sigh in appreciation. I forgot for a moment that I wasn't wearing anything except a towel until I could feel the moisture between my thighs begin to build.

Suddenly I had an ulterior motive, and reached down to lift his t-shirt over his head. He didn't protest as my small hands ran down his back and over his shoulders. I pressed my fingers into his biceps receiving a groan of approval.

By the time I was basically done giving him a massage I was so sensitive down there that I had to clench my teeth with every small movement to stop from moaning.

I wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer so I started placing soft kisses on the back of his neck and nibbling at his shoulders. He tensed up slightly but I continued and eventually he became relaxed again.

After a few more soft kisses I moved in front of him and straddled his lap. He looked slightly worried but I leaned in quickly and pushed his lips against mine. He responded quickly by giving me access to his tongue, and I moaned against him as we explored each others mouths.

I slowly began grinding my hips in to his, making him groan and pull back.

"Nicole, I don't think this is a good idea."

I frowned. "Why not?" What could be a better time? Brenden was out of the house, and we were alone. I didn't understand why Tray was always so hesitant with me.

He didn't answer right away so I continued to kiss him but he pulled back once more.

"Do you just... not want to?" I asked feeling a bit rejected. I was basically throwing my self at him and he was pushing me away.

"No!"He exclaimed. "I want to, of course I want to, your so beautiful..." He kissed my neck in reassurance, pulling me closer and making me moan softly. He pulled back to look me in the eyes.

"Nicole, I've never slept with a girl that I actually had feelings for. I really like you, I don't wanna fuck this up."

He sounded so sincere, and I felt my heart swell. "I really like you to."

He smiled causing me to blush.

"This whole situation with Brenden is so fucked up, and I just want to make sure that you know how I feel about you before we took this step."

The fact that he was taking the time to tell me how he felt just made me so happy. I could literally feel my self falling for this man. No one has ever treated me this way.

"Thank you..." I said, smiling.

"I really do care about you." He said while pushing my hair out of my face.

I smiled making him grin, and then kissed him trying to pour all my emotions into that one motion. I was so grateful I had some one like him in my life right now. I don't know what I would do with out him.

He kissed me back, and suddenly out movements began more feverish. Tray's hands moved around my waist and squeezed at my ass. I moaned against his lips and pushed him back on the bed in to a laying position.

I was still straddling his hips so I leaned forward placing kisses down his chest. I unzipped his jeans and he slipped them off. I used my hand to feel his hard cock through his boxers. I was about to pull them off him when he suddenly pulled me up and flipped us over so that he laid on top.

His lips were on my neck and his right hand trailed up my left thigh. It slipped under my towel and I felt his fingers make their way up to my stomach. He was gently feeling the area where my scar was before he picked him self up off of me and then slowly pulling the towel completely off of me.

I bit my lip as I watched him look over my body. I noticed his eyes linger where my scar was on my stomach but he didn't question it.

"Your so fucking beautiful..." He breathed.

I was so wet already, but his low voice just drove me crazy.

"Tray I-" he cut me off with his lips.

His hands were roaming my body before comfortably resting on my breast. He began massaging them and gently pinching my nipples, his lips never left mine.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned against his lips over and over.

I started grinding my hips in to his, extracting a groan from his throat and causing him to meet my hips pace.

"Oh, fuck Nicole..."

The friction from his boxers against my clit was driving me crazy. I whimpered when he pulled away but he only grinned and made his way further south.

"Tray, I won't be able to... You know..." I said sitting up slightly.

He kissed my inner thigh sending a shiver through my body. "It's ok baby, I want you to come."

He licked my lips making me gasp and lay back down. He was taking his time, licking every where and when he finally found my clit I nearly yelled in approval.

"Ahh! TRAY!"

He moaned against me in approval, and then continued licking and sucking at places I didn't even knew existed.

I came quickly, and after a few more minutes of hair pulling and loud name calling, Tray made his way back up my body.

He kissed me hard before pulling away. "Baby, we need to be a bit quieter."

I was breathing hard. "Was I that loud?"

He nodded but smiled. "As much as I love it, the others can't hear us, this still has to be a secret..." He said the last part a bit regretfully, but I nodded signaling that I understood.

I reached down to push down his boxers and bit my bottom lip when his thick cock sprung out. It had to be atleast seven and a half, if not eight inches long.

I grabbed it and he moaned but quickly removed my hand. I looked up at him curiously but he just pushed me back in to the sheets, covering my lips with his.

He wrapped my thighs around his waist, positioning him self at my entrance.

I felt the head of his cock push in to me slightly, making me moan, but pull right back out again. He did this two more times before I tried bucking my hips into his but he pulled back just as fast.

"Tray," I whined. "Stop teasing me."

He grinned. "How bad do you want me?"

"Really bad." I said pouting.

He kissed me one more before slamming into me, making me gasp against his lips.

He gave me time to adjust before thrusting into me over and over. He was moaning my name into my ear and telling me how beautiful I was. It felt so different from any thing I'd experienced before. He really cared about me, which made this feel ten times better then it would have originally.

He was kissing my neck, and thrusting into me when I knew I couldn't take any more.

"I gonna come..." I breathed and he groaned in approval.

"Me to."

A few moments later we both came together and Tray collapsed against me

After he caught his breath, he moved over and pulled me against him.

"Your amazing." He whispered.

We were quiet, and I eventually closed my eyes falling asleep against his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that updates are so spaced out.
Busy busy busy....
Let me know what you think :)