Hidden Sadness

Be Careful

Image

I ended up falling asleep waiting for Tray to come back. When I woke up it was dark out side and I reached over to turn on the bed side lamp. I was about to get up when I heard a yawn come from my right side. I turned to see Brenden half naked smiling up at me through long lashes.

I screamed and tried to jump out of bed but Brenden grabbed my arm just in time, and pinned me down on the bed with his body.
My heart was working hard, my mind reeling trying to find a way out of this situation.

"Where do you think your going?" He purred in my ear.

I struggled against his weight, and attempted to pull my wrists from his grip.

Brenden only laughed at my attempts and moved between my thighs.

"Just relax Nicole."

I began breathing hard. Flashes of my father's beatings began to enter my mind.

"Stop!" I yelled.

Brenden eased up and I took the chance to pull away from him.
He was staring at me with a weird smile on his face.

"Nicole, did the girls not go over the rules?" He seemed amused but I could tell he could turn any second, just like my dad.

"I- um, " I looked around the room, anywhere but his face.

He moved closer to me slowly and began placing soft kisses on my jaw line.

I clenched my teeth, trying not to think about what was happening.

"Nicole," he whispered. "I technically own you now, and usually I prefer the things I buy to do what they were intended to..." I flinched away when he reached to untie my cover up.

Sighing he kissed my neck. "I don't want to have to hurt you Nicole."
I looked him in the eyes and could tell he wasn't kidding.

Biting the inside of my cheek, I sucked in a shaky breath and slipped out of the cover up revealing the poca bot under wear set.

Brenden smiled at me. "Nicole... your beautiful."

He leaned in to kiss my lips. I didn't respond at first, but he bit my bottom lip causing me to gasp giving him entrance to my tongue.
He pulled me closer so that I was straddling his lap.

This felt so different from the times with my father. Brenden was taking his time as with my dad everything would be rushed and violent.

Brenden broke the kiss and flipped me over so that he was between my thighs once again.

I was scared but at the same time extremely curious. His hazel eyes was devouring my body and I shuddered as his hands trailed up my thighs to my waist.

"I'm gonna make you feel better then you ever could have imagined." His voice was low and seductive I actually felt my self get wet. I met his eyes and suddenly felt a weird pull I wasn't used to.

His long hair was still in a low pony tail, and I found myself reaching up to pull it loose. His brown hair fell around his face and I pushed it behind his ears. He leaned down to kiss me again but I stopped him.
"Please don't hurt me." I whispered looking up at him.

Brenden stopped, confused. He pulled back and sighed.

"Nicole I'm not trying to hurt you," he actually looked concerned. "I just need to do things a certain way, for reasons I can't explain to you."

Was Brenden actually opening up to me? "Why not?"

He frowned. "I just can't."

We were quiet for awhile. There was a knock at the door and suddenly Brenden stood up and looked down at me. His sly smile was back and he picked up his shirt off the floor. "Come on, let's go get dinner we can finish this latter, when no one will bother us."

I wasn't sure if I was scared, nervous, anxious, or excited. I felt so confused, Brenden was different then what i was expecting, at least for now.

He licked his lips and helped me up. "You really should consider just walking out the way you are." He looked down at my shoes and chuckled. "Nice choice of shoes."

I smiled. "Heels aren't exactly my cup of tea."

I picked up my cover up and put it on before following Brenden down to the dinning room.

~~~~

We walked in to the dinning room where everyone was already seated, and chatting away. There was only two spots left at the long dining table. Brenden took the spot at the end of the table and I sat on his left. Tray Sat in front of me, on Brenden's right, next to him Sat Zoe followed by Robin, Travis, Jasmine, Frankie, and Sarah. Next to me was James, Juiles, Hailey,Victoria, Laura, and Callie. At the opposite end of the table sat Mark.

I looked around and noticed that all the girls changed into extremely seductive clothing making me blush and slightly uncomfortable.

My eyes found Tray's, he was staring at me hard and calculating.
James leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Tray's staring at you..."

I smiled slightly. "I know." I whispered back.

"So is Brenden..." I looked over at Brenden who was watching me and Tray closely. I took a deep breath and turned back to James.

"I can see that."

"So am I..."

I looked up at him and was met with a wide grin.

I laughed, a little louder then intended, at him. "Shut up James."

He bumped his shoulder to mine playfully. "So?"

I gave him a confused look. "Huh?"

"How was the uh... private time with Brenden?"

My eyes widened, is that what everyone thought happened upstairs?
I looked over at Brenden who was talking to Tray. I guess it actually isn't that surprising that that's what everyone would think. After all we were about to, weather I wanted to or not.

"Uh, nothing actually happened."

People I've never seen before started coming in through a door with plates of food. A plate was placed in front of each of us filled with steak, mashed potatoes, corn, and peas, as well as two pitcher's. One with soda, and one with orange juice.

Every one began eating and the servers exited the room.

Brenden poured me some orange juice and flashed me a sly smile. I blushed and took a sip of my juice.

"Nothing?" James asked, continuing our conversation. "That doesn't sound like Brenden." His eye brows were raised as he took a bite of potatoes.

I looked up and caught a glimpse of Zoe rubbing Tray's large bicep.

Zoe was wearing a black and purple corset with black fishnet stockings that stopped mid thigh, as well as a pair of black pumps.

She looked so confident and sure of herself unlike me.

"He kissed me, but that pretty much it."

"And Tray?" Tray? What did Tray have to do with this?

"I don't understand."

"Well I just been noticing he's been paying extra attention to you." He looked serious.

"Oh? Is that bad?"

James laughed a bit loudly gaining curious looks from both Tray and Brenden.

"Not bad per say, you see he never pays attention to anyone let alone 'extra' attention, but..."

My hands were shaking, but? But what?

"But?"

"Brenden can be very dangerous, and possessive, I hope he doesn't find out about Tray's little crush on you."

I stared at him in disbelief, but he just looked amused. "Don't worry he won't find out from me."

He went back to eating and I took another sip of juice.

~~~~

It was around nine when everyone finished eating and began departing. Mark left first with Sarah on his left arm and Callie on his right. Victoria, Frankie, and Laura got up and left together, and then Hailey stood up telling James shed meet him in his room.

Zoe was talking to Juiles and James got up to talk to Tray and Brenden leaving me Robin, Travis, and Jasmine.

Jasmine had her head hung while Travis spoke quietly to her. Robins facial expression told me she wasn't happy.

Travis turned to Robin and tried forcing her to look at him. She refused So he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back.
I looked around the room and no one was paying any attention to the abuse playing out right next to them.

She looked in pain and I couldn't help but intervene.

"Hey! Let her go!" I yelled, standing up.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me, and then at Travis.

"Excuse me?" Travis said.

His voice was deep, scary, but I refused to let my self back down. What he was doing is wrong.

"Leave her alone."

"Or what?" He was starring hard at me, as if he was daring me to say another word.

"No one deserves to be treated like that." I spoke with more confidence then I felt.

James got up and dragged Juiles and Zoe out of the room.

Travis let go of Robin, who looked relieved, and stood up.

Travis was about 5"10, giving him a good 3 inches on me. His brown wavy hair was messy, and his brown eyes were wild, like an animal who was enjoying the hunt.

I glanced at Tray and Brenden who were both watching the scene carefully.

Travis walked around the table to stand right in front of me. Brenden stood and grabbed my arm pulling me behind him.

"Back off Travis." Brenden said. He spoke with such authority even I felt a bit intimidated.

Travis stood quiet for a moment glaring at me before walking out slamming the door behind him. Jasmine scrambled out of her seat and jogged after him, followed by Robin.

I was left with a cocky looking Brenden and a emotionless Tray.

"Where gonna have some fun in my room now," he said to me. "See you latter Tray." He threw over his shoulder while pulling me out of the dining room. I looked behind me just in time to Tray's eyes narrow and hands ball up into huge fist
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?