A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 1

You are sitting in your room in the temple looking over some papers you brought from Earth. You have no clue why the President of USA wanted you to bring them since they seem to make no sense right now but you think there is more to it. You sense someone you dont coming into your room by the window so you get out of your chair and see a man but he holds up the Shikon Jewel, your weakness, and comes over to you.

"What do you want?" you inquire.

"What do you think? You killed Brakiss the experiment has to continue," he sneers. "But you can't harm me."

He goes behind you and you give a good enough fight for being weakened. He gets you into unconsciousness. The next thing you remembering is waking up in a cell of some sort.

*Luke's POV*

You are in a meeting and you get a short message form Brigitte through the force saying that who ever they are, are still working on the experiment that includes her.

"Luke, Brigitte is a Jedi, right?" Mace Windu inquires.

"Yes she is," you reply.

"Then why is she subjugated to the experiment of who knows who?"

"They are trying to see what it will take to turn her to the dark side of the force. Both she and I thought it was over once Brakiss, who did it to you, was dead. They just came back for her with her weakness, The Shikon Jewel. That is the only way to capture her anymore. But she won't change she is stubborn. She would also kill herself before she would switch sides."

"What planet did she come from?"

"Earth"

"So she is the Great Jedi. No wonder they are doing experiments on her and she has a weakness."

"Get her, we have to," Yoda states.

"It won't be the simple with her. If anything she would find a way out of there and then we can get her."

"On Earth what is her birthday?"

"October 26, she is a scorpion by Earths standards."

"Astrology?"

"Yes"

"We shall think on this and come back tomorrow. To get a strategy to get her," Mace Windu adjourns.

*Your POV*

You have been awake alone in the cell for what you think is two to three hours but you have no way to know. The door opens and it is Brakisss replacement that followed him every where, Edan Damon Bears, and several of his new flunkies.

"Get her up," he states.

They do as they told but bring you up by your arms.

"So I take it that you have been placed as the main one to get me to the dark side, Edan?" you state.

"You shall address me as Master Edan, you insolent girl," he sneers as he picks up your chin.

"Never, Edan! You and Brakiss destroyed my hometown!"

"I don't care you shall call me master over time."

He licks your neck and you shutter. You hear him chuckle and he whispers in your ear, "My dear Brigitte, you must have known if Brakiss died youd become my sex slave. Brakiss knew you would be come of value later when he was after you. This part of the experiment deals with something you worked so hard to keep and now I'm going to take your virginity by force."

You gulp and he smirks at you.

"So will you turn or do I have to rape you?"

"I will not turn."

"You have just sealed your fate for tonight. And let it be one hell of ride."

They take you away from the cell and you hear Edan laugh menacingly. You are thrown on a bed and tied up. You struggle but then you see them putting the jewel in the drawers near by. Tears escape your eyes and you think how to get out here before he gets it. After two hours Edan comes in and...