A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 10

...You guys go to the pet shop and once there Anakin sighs.

"Brigitte, don't get out yet," states Anakin.

"Why?" you reply.

"I sort have news from the medical center. They didn't want to send droids to talk to you and they came to me to tell you that the blood work came back."

"It said that I'm pregnant, didn't it?"

"Yes it did. I'm sorry."

"Great, just what I need. And now I need to talk to Seto about it too."

"We didn't want to tell you in front of the students but we didn't want to tell you in public anyways. Abuto"

"What? What did I do?" Abuto replies.

"Anakin, its okay it is going get into the news anyways. I just didnt expect the blood work would get examined so quickly and I would hear from it so soon."

"Well the Jedi counsels and the ministry of magic is trying to figure out some guidelines for you. So that pushed the process to be sped up."

"Oh."

"They haven't come up with anything yet so don't worry about."

You nod your head and you guys go in to the pet shop. You look at everything but you keep coming back to the Ragdoll kittens. You make your mind up and to get those and the owner gets them out.

"What is the age range of them?" you inquire.

"Mostly 12 weeks to a year old, he replies. The youngest one is still in the back getting healthy. His mom died yesterday."

"Oh"

You look over one and pick one up.

"I want this one."

"Her, she is a good choice. She is our oldest and I think she likes you. No one wanted her for some odd reason."

"Oh."

Anakin pays for the cat.

"What are you going to name her?" Padme inquires.

"Star Aika Robbins"

"That's a good name. I think she was waiting for you."

You smile and your stomach growls.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" Anakin inquires

"I ate breakfast when I got up but I had to take a nap earlier. So no I haven't."

"Okay, it is noon so I was checking. So we can go to Dex's Dinner to eat lunch it isn't far."

You guys go and eat and Star lies in your lap as you eat but again it backfires but this time you go to the bathroom to throw up as Abuto holds Star. When you come out Anakin looks at you with a worried look.

"Brigitte, are you okay?" he inquires.

"I think so. But I may already have morning sickness and it seems I can't eat with it without throwing up," you reply.

"Oh, I guess that won't be good because you actually need food to actually keep your weight on."

"I know Anakin. Maybe I need to see the droids again to get an expert opinion on it."

"You need to go back to the temple."

You guys go back and you go to your room and close the door and you start crying as Star lies on your bed. You put her litter-box on the floor and lay by your cat. You are petting her as Luke comes in.

"Brigitte" he states softly.

"What, Luke?" you reply as you lift your head off of the pillow and Luke sees that you are crying.

"I take it that Anakin told you?"

"Yes he did."

"Listen, Mara and I are here for you and no doubt so is Snape. We know he is your godfather."

"Luke, is Mara around I want to ask her a question?"

"I'm right here," Mara states as she comes into your room. "What is it about?"

"When you were pregnant with Ben, how soon did you get morning sickness?"

"Why?"

"I can hardly hold any food down."

"It didn't start until a few weeks into it but you are very different so you probably are having morning sickness. We just might have to keep an eye on how much weight you lose."

You nod your head.

"So Anakin and Padme bought you a cat," Luke notices.

"Yes, her name is Star."

"Thats a cute name for her. What type is she?"

"Ragdoll Cat. She is one years old. Probably with the baby coming she should be at least that old."

"I would say so."

They leave and Seto pops on AIM. You get on and...