A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 11

...You get on and your cat crawls in your lap.

SwmngJedi: Seto, I have some more news for you.

BlueEyes2:You do, is it good or bad

SwmngJedi: It depends on your POV on it. I'm pregnant. I had to puke early this morning and I had to get blood work done for it after I was done. It came back that I was pregnant.

BlueEyes2: I'm not happy that you got pregnant from the rape but it was out of our hands. So have you gotten morning sickness?

SwmngJedi: Yes, I can't eat anything that I know of. It just started today though.

BlueEyes2:Okay, I'm actually going start traveling tomorrow. Try to keep your weight up somehow.

SwmngJedi: Seto, I will I don't want to lose too much weight were the baby's and my health are in danger.

BlueEyes2:I know but I'm worried about you and the baby.

SwmngJedi: :D, You do know when you come I may have many mood swings. XD

BlueEyes2:I'm well aware of that. By the way is Lucius at the temple?

SwmngJedi: .........I really don't want to answer that question for fear of something.........

BlueEyes2:So I'm taking he is there.

SwmngJedi:And in the area where we are sleeping as well.

BlueEyes2: No wonder you didn't want to tell me. Are you going to participate in the Quidditch game?

SwmngJedi: I don't know, I talked to Luke today and he has to ask the referee. I don't want to play due to the fact I'm pregnant.

BlueEyes2:Well at least you are trying to find out if you have to.

SwmngJedi: I know.

"Brigitte, where are you?" you here Lucius from the hall away.

SwmngJedi: Seto, I'll get you back to you later right now Uciusla is coming towards my room.

BlueEyes2: K

You get out of the conversation and minimize your AIM right before he comes in.

"Why are you at your computer? I thought youd be with your Jedi friends," Lucius states.

"Lucius, I don't feel well is all," you reply.

"Really, you look perfectly normal considering. So who were you talking to?"

"A friend from Earth thats all."

"It better not have been Seto."

"And what if it was? I don't know what grudge you have against him besides me marrying a non-wizard and that my family is supposedly a pure-blooded wizarding family."

"My dear Great Jedi, your family were death eaters and his adoptive father defiled our leader. What do you have their?"

"A cat"

Lucius tries to pet her but she bits at him but misses Lucius.

"Interesting, I'll be back sometime."

Lucius leaves and you go back on AIM to talk to Seto.

SwmngJedi: Everything is clear Seto

BlueEyes2: K, But Mokuba wants to talk to you so were switching.

SwmngJedi: K

BlueEyes2:Hi, Brigitte.

SwmngJedi:Hi, Mokie ^_^, how have you been?

BlueEyes2:Good, but is it true that you are pregnant from a bad guy?

SwmngJedi:Unfortunately yes it is true, Mokie. So Seto told you?

BlueEyes2:Yes. Can't wait to see you though

SwmngJedi:Ah, same here, Mokie. Gotta run my stomach is growling

BlueEyes2:bye

SwmngJedi: bye

You get off of your computer and go to the cafeteria and...