A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 12

...You get off of your computer and go to the cafeteria and run into Draco.

"Hi, Draco," you state.

"Brigitte, I need to talk to you," he replies following you.

"About what, Draco?"

"About the kid you are carrying."

"Ask away."

"Okay, who is the father? I mean it has to be Kaiba's..."

"Draco, I haven't seen Kaiba in almost a year now so it can't be his child since he did not want to send sperm with me in a sterile environment. The father of the child I am carrying is Edan's. He violated me and thats all you need to know."

You grab your food and some Jell-O. You eat everything and surprisingly your stomach is accepting it. Fast Forward a month. For the past month you have been throwing up like hell because your body figured out that Jell-O was food not something to drink. You cant even hold down yogurt. You have lost a lot weight though and you don't have to play so you aren't. You have also slept for most of the day and everyone don't let you move a finger especially Anakin, Luke, Mara, Ben, and Snape. You are sleeping soundly in your room and a med-droid comes in and wakes you for some medications or another. You wake up and take them. Your once deceptive figure has turn into an actual fragile figure. Snape walks in as the droid goes out.

"How are you feeling?" he inquires.

"Besides my unhealthy weight loss, I feel fine," you reply as you get of bed.

He feels your head and sits by you.

"You are kind of running a fever. I'm going to take you to medical wing. You need more looking over than what the droids are doing."

"I have been in the infirmary every day for the past month. They droids and doctors from your school give me the same answer. They say they can do nothing for my morning sickness and that nothing stays down."

"Everyone is worried about you."

"I know."

You turn your head and tears form.

"Seto is coming today isn't he?"

"Yes, and I don't want him to see me like this."

Star comes on your lap and you pet her. As Snape leaves Mara comes in.

"Hi, Mara," you state.

"Do you have sometime? The thing we had to order just came in," she states. "It is for weight issue. The reason why we couldn't do anything for you is because we didn't have the fat cell manipulator."

"Oh, Seto doesn't come for another two hours so I have time."

"Okay, we have to do this in the infirmary but we should see results and fast. We would need to do every week until morning sickness ends."

"Of course"

You go the infirmary and the droids get you prepped up.

"This will give off a slight tingle," the droid states as he starts. It takes fifteen minutes and you go the cafeteria and eat. It seemed to work because it stays down and you gain back your weight very fast by the manipulator and the food. The hours drag by slowly and you just wait around. You see the speeder with Seto at you go to greet him.

"Baby, I missed you so much," Seto states as he hugs you.

"I missed you too, Seto," you reply

Seto holds you further out and smiles.

"You look radiant. But you seem to have a little tummy. Are you showing?"

"How should I know. They just got a fat manipulator and it seems to help me with my morning sickness."

"Please don't tell me that your stomach not letting anything settle was your morning sickness?"

"It was and I lost a lot of weight. They needed the manipulator to help."

"Well at least they found something to help you. And I am glad you are not playing."

You and Seto kiss passionately as Mokuba runs off with Ben. Unaware to you and Seto Snape comes by and doesn't enter until you two finish then he walks in and laughs.

"There needed to be a stop sign by the entrance," he jokes.

"Sorry, Severus," you state.

"You mush be Seto, my goddaughters boyfriend. Nice to meet you," Snape adds to Seto.

"Yes, I am Snape," Seto replies.

"Congratulations, she is a fine girl and most of the ministry of magic will kill themselves for her but we tend to stay out of her affairs."

Snape leaves and Seto looks at you, "Snape seems to be a nice guy."

"He is as long as you aren't in any of his classes where he favors Slytherins or get on his bad side."

"Aren't you going to show me to our room?"

"Oh of course"

You show Kaiba to room and you guys start to kiss when...