A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 13

...You show Kaiba to the room and you guys start to kiss when Anakin coughs in the door way.

"Laundry check," states Anakin.

"Anakin, I can do my own laundry," you state. "And I havem't accumulated much anyways."

"I'm still doing it. But I am glad you are feeling better. So I take the fat manipulator came?"

"Yes, Anakin."

"That's good so you didn't get any sicker than you were and so you didn't lose the child."

"Why did I decide to keep the child anyways? I mean it's not like I wanted one when it was forced on me."

"Because you know abortion is wrong," Seto interrupts. "And that your body may also kill you if you have an abortion."

You laugh and Seto holds from behind around the waist. Anakin grabs your dirty clothes and leaves. You kiss again but by that time Mokuba and Ben have come to the room with some friends and Ben and Mokuba yell, "Gross, kids are in the room." You roll your eyes when you and Seto break.

"Come on guys, they are just kissing its not like we walked into anything other than that," Hermione replies.

"Thanks, Hermione," you state. "But they just cant stand to see us kissing. They are only 13 roughly. Actually for Ben this is a whole new experience for him."

"True, but where is Mokuba sleeping at?" Ben inquires.

"I think Gryphindor," you reply. "I have the note on my desk."

Seto gets in and reads it, "Mokuba will room with Harry Potter in Gryphindor and, by request of Brigitte, Seto will room with Brigitte in Slytherin."

"Cool," Mokuba states and they run off.

"Brigitte, be honest with me. Do you want to keep the child or put it up for adoption?"

"If I were to put the child up for adoption it will be here. They will be force sensitive like me and the one who did this to me because he is forced sensitive as well. If I put them for adoption on Earth they would need to come to me anyways for training. But I don't know what I want to do yet. I don't know how many I am expecting either."

Your thoughts drift to when it happened.

*Flashback*

"Stop it, Edan! It hurts!" you plead.

"Then turn to the dark side," Edan replies as he continues his assault.

"No I won't!"

"Then deal with it."

*End Flashback*

You shutter and Seto wraps his arms around you.

"You alright?" he inquires.

"Yeah, I'm fine just a flashback what 'he' did to me," you reply.

"Have you had much time to think about it?"

"After two or three days I did. But I still have night-terrors about it."

"I'm here for you."

You smile and Seto kisses your neck.

"I can give you one of my famous hip massages tonight if you want. And you can fall asleep to that. You always do."

"That sounds lovely."

"You know I won't do anything to you that you won't like, right?"

"Yes Seto."

Your cat comes in the room with Lucius's cane and lays it in the litter box and goes on top of it. You laugh and the cat comes up to you and you show her to Seto.

"This is Star, Seto. Anakin bought her for me," you state.

"She's gorgous, Ragdoll cat?"

"Yeah, and she is one year old."

She lets Seto pet her and Lucius comes in looking for his cane and looks at your cat.

"Train your cat not to steal my items," Lucius sneers.

"She just doesn't like you, Mr. Malfoy. But of course she takes after me of not liking you," you retort.

He grabs the cane and wipes it off and Seto is laughing.

"What is so funny, Kaiba?" Lucius inquires.

"Nothing, Molfoy. But just so you know if I see you hurting Brigitte or the Cat I will hurt you," Seto replies.

Lucius growls and Seto and then...