A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 14

....Lucius growl at Seto and then Lucius slaps Seto in the face.

"You have no right to be near Brigitte, Kaiba. She only choose you because she felt pity for you," Lucius states.

"Right, Lucius, and you just want to make her your mistress. And I'm not letting you have your way with her. Now leave before I hurt you," Seto mandates.

"I'm not leaving, Kaiba. Now Brigitte is mine and get away from her."

"You leave."

You are getting mad at them fighting and sigh.

"Would you two please stop it!" you yell and they look at you. "Thank you, Lucius, get out of my room you always antagonize Seto. Now leave."

"I'll be back," Lucius states as he leaves.

"Baby, are you alright?" Seto inquires.

"Seto, I'm just pissed off right now. Lucius didn't need to come in here and give you and me hell," you answer.

"I'm sorry if I fell for it but he..."

"I know Seto, and you are forgiven. I'm just pregnant and I have mood swings."

"Baby"

"Seto, I have been thinking"

"About what?"

"Well since my virginity was stolen from me by 'him'. And I couldn't keep the promise I made to you I thought that sometime when you are here we could."

"I get it just tell me when you are ready to do it. I won't go against your orders I do want it but with what happened I didn't think you would suggest it."

"Seto, I missed you and how many times have we tried to do it but got interrupted?"

"A lot but it may have been for a good reason to. With you expecting now what would have happened if we did it earlier and this happened. I would have been the father and we wouldn't have the technology to keep your weight up."

"I know, Seto, but we promised each other I have to make it up to you somehow."

"You don't. What happened was out of your hands. Just tell me when you are ready and we can do it. I don't want you to do it if you think you have to because of the promise. We both should have seen what happened to you coming and never made that promise. That way if it did happen you wouldn't feel this way."

"Seto, I don't feel obligated to let you do it. I want it from you. I want to know what it feels like from someone I love not just for some damn experiment. And we haven't seen each other for a year now. He had to drug me to actually get something to open. He tried with out and my body wouldn't respond because I didn't love him and it didn't trigger. I want it tonight."

"Fine but if you fall asleep I'm not doing it. I'm just going to let you sleep."

You nod your head and put it into Seto's chest and start to cry.

*Luke's POV*

Mara comes in and looks at you.

"Has Brigitte came in here yet?" she inquires.

"No, she is probably still with Seto in her room," you reply. "I think her and Seto are talking about what happened. She needs to tell him in person other than AIM. Also with her, she may have brought up the promise they made to each other."

"If they do, do it, would that have any affect on the DNA of the children?"

"It shouldn't because the cells are already formed with both her and Edan's DNA. But she needs him and no doubt she feels she needs to know how he would do it and if she has to..."

"Okay, I get it."

"I do want to talk to her soon. About the pending trail since they just caught him. I will go to her room if she doesnt show up in an hour though."

*Your POV*

After a half an hour you look at the time and decide that you should see Luke.

"Seto, I'm going to see Luke. I have heard rumors that Edan had been captured," you state.

"I'm coming with you."

You and Seto go to see Luke and Luke hugs you.

"Luke, has Edan been captured?"

"Yes he has. Uh, they are trying to set up a date for the trail. And they need the blood work of the kid to confirm that he is the child even though he was the only one to rape you."

"Okay, would that have any bearing if me and Seto, lets just say, do something over the course of time between now and then?"

"It shouldn't since the DNA is already fused together."

"Okay, then when is the trail date set for?"

"That hasn't been decided yet it is sometime after you give birth though."

You nod your head and...