A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 15

...You nod your head and someone pokes your sides and laughs. You turn around and see Michael Enrico Keasy.

"Mike, what are you doing, here?" you state.

"I don't know. I think I came with Seto and actually got a hotel room. So I had to leave Kaiba for awhile to get checked in," Mike replies.

"Oh, so how is work going?"

"Well he-who-must-not-be-named has returned."

"Edan????"

"Not him, of course you have different people that refer to that nickname this may help you. Ordla Oldermortva."

"He doesn't scare me, Mike, and plus he is too scared to even go after me."

"That is because he calls you his queen for some odd reason or another."

"I think because I am a Jedi. Of course he has tried to get me to be a death eater. Of course you wouldn't be telling me this if he was still on Earth. So I take it he is in this galaxy somewhere."

"Yes."

You smile.

"I heard that you are pregnant?"

"Yes, Mike, I'm pregnant from Edan he violated me."

"I'm sorry to hear that. But you have a strong boyfriend by your side. Well I must be off."

Mike leaves and you turn your attention back to Luke.

"As I was stating, even though it won't be until after the kids are born but you need to see the attorney we hired and tell him everything what he did to. We..."

"I get it Luke. When do I first meet him?"

"Tomorrow around noon, he is coming here. We will find a private area so you two can talk."

"Okay"

"Now have you had nightmares on what happened to you or night-terrors? This is information is for the safety for the kid."

"Yes, it seems like I have them every night and it seemed to worsen when I started to meditate on it. But in meditation I only see a snip it before someone interrupts me then at night it shows the whole thing."

"Seto, do mind leaving us," Luke asks Kaiba.

"No"

Seto leaves and Luke gets up.

"Luke what's going? Why did you ask that question?" you inquire

"What has been interrupting you?" Luke states as he closes the window shades.

"Harry Potter..." You bluntly lie.

"Don't lie, I can read you like a book. I trained you. What has been interrupting you? The people here don't interrupt you at all. I've seen you meditate your eyes just open."

"It's my heart when I meditate it starts to beat excessively. I have to stop or my body might bring me into a place I don't want."

"I thought it was the case. We did take some blood samples when you were sleeping. He gave you a drug that if anyone were to try to force themselves on you again you would heat right up. But if you want it your body over rides the drug and you become in control how fast that happens. In your meditation it activates the drug and also in your dreams. Anakin has been cleaning them everyday because they are soaked with you know what. This drug will be in your system for a good bit of time but we don't know how long."

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Mediate on it fully then the dreams and terrors will subside you might have an uncomfortable feeling when you meditate but you have to or the kid is in danger."

"Fine."

"Go meditate. Seto will wait and Snape is going to show you a private area just for you."

You nod your head and get up and when you were about to open the door Snape comes in and hugs you. He takes you to an area where you have never been before. You sit Indian style on the floor and start to meditate. You are having relatively no luck at first because you keep falling asleep during meditation but suddenly you feel your heart start to beat harder and you hear voices in your head. You want to open your eyes but you can't for some odd reason.

*Anakin's POV*

You are working on Brigitte's bed sheets again when Seto comes in with a rather worried look.

"Where is Brigitte?" he asks.

"Probably meditating, why?" you inquire.

"I wanted to talk to her after Luke was done to see what he said."

"He needs her to meditate on the whole thing and not let her heart interrupt her. She needs to other wise the drug in here will be in her for a very long time and her dreams will not be pleasant to her and threaten the kid she is carrying."

"Is that why you are cleaning her bed sheets?"

"Yes, I clean her laundry and bed sheets everyday. In her dreams and a few times in her meditation she..."

"I get it. But wouldn't that be evidence?"

"No, he didn't rape her here. So they do not count."

"How long will she meditate?"

"Probably as long as the violation happened."

After two hours you and Seto hear a scream from the room Brigitte was put in and you guys go to the room.

*Your POV*

You move your head and...