A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 17

...You finish the massage and then Snape comes in and looks at you.

"Kaiba, how did you get her to sleep?" he inquires.

"A hip massage she always falls asleep during them."

"May I inquire about something?"

"Sure."

"Do you have plans to marry her?"

"Yes, I do. She doesn't know it yet but I'm hoping to propose to her tomorrow. I already asked her legal guardian if I could. At that time I didn't know she had a Godfather."

"It's okay, I was just wondering. Normally I just give her gifts. I'm not the best Godfather to her but both of her parents knew me."

"Snape, she seems not..."

"After her parents died I tried to make amends to her but most of the wizards on Earth are very open to her Jedi ways and who she likes. It is Lucius that wants her to marry a wizard."

"Oh"

Snape leaves and you fall asleep beside her.

*Your POV*

You two wake up in the morning and go out shopping for clothes. Seto plans a way to get you into wedding dress dealers while you guys look at music. Seto wraps his arms around your waist.

"Why don't we look for you a fancy dress," Seto inputs.

"Why? It's not like there is a fancy event coming up," you reply.

"Well if we get married you need to get a wedding dress. So why don't we just look at items. You don't have to try them on."

"Seto, we aren't even engaged yet."

"So, I just want to see what they have."

"Fine"

You guys look at dresses and you find one that somewhat catches your eye but it doesn't strike you as a wedding dress. It seems to be more of a brides maid dress. Seto seems to be talking to the manager in there and you sigh as you continue to look. Seto comes up to you and hugs you.

"Find anything?"

"No, Seto, I haven't."

"Okay, it is getting time for dinner so we should leave."

You guys go to dinner and it was so romantic. You can't help but wonder that Seto might be up to something. After dinner he kisses you on the cheek and looks you in the eyes.

"I love you, Seto," you state.

"I love you too, baby," he replies.

"Seto, is there something..."

You see Seto getting on one knee and you raise an eye brow. He gets out a box and opens it up.

"Brigitte, will you marry me?" Seto inquires.

You are speechless and you look at the ring.

"Yes, Seto, I will."

He puts it on your hand and you two kiss passionately.

"Seto is that why you wanted me to look at those dresses?"

"Yes, we won't get married until you give birth to the children but we need you to get your dress fitted to your body now before you start to show."

"Seto, but how am I going to pay for a wedding dress. I can never afford the prices on them. Let alone all the other things we need."

"You are not to buy a thing. I am but when you buy the dress I won't come with you. I'll just give you one of my cards."

"Seto, you don't have to do that."

"Actually to have what I want I need to pay for it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I thought instead of paying for a space we would have it at my mansion for the reception. There is more than enough space there. And for the ceremony, the church you have seen before that is huge."

"I love that church"

"The church will set up everything but I want a full fledge one. That means ring bearer, flower girl, your brides maids plus the maid of honor, my best man, and so forth. I figured with all the friends you have we would need it."

"We would."

You guys go back and then...