A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 18

...You guys go back and then Anakin throws a water balloon on top of your head.

"Anakin!" you yell.

"Sorry, Brigitte, it was just too tempting," Anakin replies.

"Anakin, you got me all wet and I am pregnant."

"I know...what is that on your wedding finger???"

"Nothing Anakin"

"It doesn't look like nothing."

"Well, you don't need to know right now. I need to talk to Luke and Mara first before anyone else knows."

"Knows what?"

"I'm not telling you, Anakin."

"Tell me!"

"No."

"Fine, I'll find out another way."

You roll your eye and go to Luke's office and Mara is in there as well so you just knock.

"Come in," Luke states.

"Hi, Luke, Mara," you start.

"Brigitte, is everything alright?" Mara inquires.

"Yes, I am."

"Why are in here then," Mara winks at Luke and he laughs.

"Hold on, you guys knew about this engagement before I did!"

"Yes, we have. Seto called me and asked if he could marry you. I told him he could," Luke replies. "We actually thought we wouldn't know until he proposed."

"How long have you two known about this???"

"A month"

You laugh, "Seto, you had to talk to Luke before you proposed."

"So, I didn't want to step on anything that wouldn't let us get married."

"I see now Anakin will be all over it".

"So?"

"Well lets see here, he actually noticed the ring first so he might be eaves dropping. Or catch us before I tell Snape."

"I kind of already told Snape as well."

"Okay, Snape can wait then."

You two leave and you notice Seto's eyes.

"Seto, are you okay?" you inquire.

"Yes, I'm just stressed is all"

"Why are you stressed?"

"You being pregnant and it is not my child. As well as Lucius not respecting that we love each other."

You sigh and look at Seto trying to figure it out.

"Seto, you aren't mad at the one who did this to me, are you?" you inquire.

"Sort of but there is nothing we can do about it now," Seto replies. "You know I'm going to be more defensive of you now."

"I know."

"Baby, I want you to be happy though. I do want to get married but with the expecting child our lives will be a lot different than before."

"I know, Seto, but this was forced upon me and I didn't want it."

"Let's tell my brother and Ben about the engagement. They need to know."

You nod your head and find them together with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Mokuba and Ben come over to you two and you smile.

"So what's up?" Ben inquires.

"Well me and Seto are engaged to be married," you reply.

"You two are? That's great!" Ben yells.

"Congratulations," Mokuba replies.

The group comes over and smiles.

"Sorry for over hearing but since we where in ear shot..." Harry starts.

"It's fine Harry, but if Anakin tries to get this information from you don't tell him what so ever I want to keep in suspense."

"So when are you going for your dress?" Hermione inquires.

"Well soon, I'd probably start looking for it tomorrow with Padme, Abuto, and probably Anakin since he may want to come along for some odd reason or another."

"Cool."

You feel someone behind you so you turn around and it is...