A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 2

...After two hours Edan comes in and he gets on top of you.

"Would you get off of me!" you demand.

"No, you are going to get subdued, my mighty scorpion," he replies. "Remember if you won't turn I'm taking you know what."

"You sick pervert!"

"Now this is your last chance before I force myself on you. Will you turn to the dark side of the force?"

"Hell no, I will not turn. You guys burnt down my hometown as an experiment everything you do to me is an experiment and I will not take it. Now if you do not want to die let me go!"

"Fine, you leave me no choice then. Not that I mind I would have done this to you if you did turn."

"If you rape me, I will surely kill you afterwords. And I'm sure your boss wouldn't like that. I'm sure he wasn't too pleased when he found out Brakiss was dead. But it was too quiet so I knew something was up."

"How did you know that??"

"I'm a Scorpio from Earth my birthday is on Oct. 26 and Scorpio's can get very revengeful. I only need a little time to heal and I'd be back to my old stuff again. You are nothing but a road block that I need to over come."

"Shut so I can get started."

"No, you are to self-absorbed to even know that your fellow colleges are doing other things instead of being the main one to execute the experiment."

'Yes once he leaves I will take my leave,' you think.

"Don't think that would work on me. I was put in charge of it and I like it. Now shut up before I hurt you."

"Fine!"

"Good girl."

He unchains you and undresses himself and you. You sigh as he kisses you all over. Fast Forward Edan has fallen directly to sleep after violating you. You are feigning to sleep beside him you are making sure he is fast asleep. Once it is clear you sit and get your clothes on and go to the window but it makes a loud noise and it wakes him up.

'Crap,' you think.

"Hey, get back here, Brigitte. I order you. Don't make me punish you."

"Yes, sir," you retort.

"Good and tomorrow we are working on your attitude young lady."

"What attitude?" you mumble under your breath when you head back to the bed. When you get back he takes off your clothes again. But this time he makes you fall asleep. The next time you wake up is when you hear a big commotion in the room. You sit up and cover your body up to see what is going on. You see Edan arguing with Tamith Kai.

"Edan, you need to go to that meeting now. I can look over her. Remember Brakiss put me in charge of her when he had to leave," she states.

"Yes but this time it is different. She is a grown woman and there are certain 'things' that need to be taken care of. You can't do that. So you need to go instead of me," he replies.

"You need to tell them the result of it. Whether or not she changed before you raped her. Now go you know you'll be back in two hours then you can spend all the time you want with her."

"Fine but don't hurt her it is my job."

Edan leaves and Tamith looks at you.

"We woke you up didn't we?"

"Yes, not that you guys care. So am I going to stay in bed with out clothes or am I going to get clothes."

"Don't worry you'll get clothes. I don't need to see your body. I've already seen it when Brakiss burnt your hometown down."

She throws you clothes and you get in them.

Luke's POV

You and Mara haven't been able to sleep at all because what the old republic doesn't know that you guys adopted her so she can have a security blanket when she heals from her battles and experiments. You know that she won't give in without a fight but the experiments have been known to get the upper hand on her. Mara looks at you.

"Are you ready for a cranky Brigitte when she gets back?" she inquires.

"Yes, but I think this time she would even be more crankier than ever since I think the guy forced himself on her and took her virginity," you reply. "I have been trying to contact her and all what I get from her is that he took it, get me now."

"That means she won't get over as fast like other experiments so it would be like when her hometown was burnt down."

"I'm afraid another thing I'm afraid of with her is that she might want revenge especially if Han says revenge to her. I know he helps her to come back afterwords but there are things he shouldn't say when she is depressed."

"You know her nature; she may want revenge but never goes after it. She knows better and it might not be the time for her."

"True."

You sigh and get ready for the day. You guys get everyone ready to get her.

Your POV

You have been here for about three days but he only raped you once so you are glad about that but the reason is because he is called to a lot of meetings which gives you time to set up your escape route. Tamith Kai doesn't notice due to the fact she is hardly in the room but guards the door. She occasionally yells in when what you are doing gets too load to see what you are doing. You sigh and...