A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 21

...You smile and you guys get to the mall but you guys are having trouble finding a parking space. You guys finally find a parking space and luckily enough it was close to the mall. You guys look at dresses for you and you find a lot but half of them on didn't look right on you due to the fact even though you havent been able to eat much but maintained a healthy weight but your body makes you so small compared to other female Jedi's for you and normally youd have to get clothes tailored to your body type. You have been in two dress shops so far and each one has helped but they can't find anything. Anakin decided to come with you while Padme and her handmaiden went looking for clothes themselves at a shop that was having a sale. You guys decide to see what they have before looking at other stores. You go in and see Padme and the handmaiden getting clothes galore that they probably don't need.

"This is frustrating," you state. "There are too many people here because of the sale."

"Well this does look like a store that may carry your size," Abuto states. "You're tiny compared to me and most female Jedi's."

"I know."

You guys go and find two dresses and you try on both the second one you like the best and you smile

"I think we found the dress," you state. "It fits and it looks good on me."

"Well then we need to buy it," Abuto replies. "And it looks like you might be able to buy it during the sale."

"That wouldn't be too bad so we don't buy if full price."

You get changed out of it and wait to buy it but because of Padme you buy it and put it in the car. You go back to one of the wedding shops and get the veil you loved. You sigh and put Kaibas credit card away as you guys just look around. Anakin is still following you two and you guys just get something to eat for lunch.

"Brigitte, that dress was beautiful on you," Anakin states.

"Thanks, Anakin, I thought it would take me a couple of days just to find a dress. Normally any fancy dresses I find in at least a week because hardly anything fits me the first time and looks good."

"Your body type?"

"Yeah, I'm so skinny, due to the many small mediclorians in me that they take so much of my nutrition. That is why I need to eat so much but now that I'm pregnant it seems I can't eat anything."

"Everyone is different even in the force."

"I know, Anakin. It just gets on my nerves that I can't gain weight. And now that I am pregnant I need to gain weight."

"You'll gain weight over time. But you will probably lose the excess weight much faster than the normal mom after pregnancy."

You roll your eyes and you see Padme and her handmaiden going to another clothing shop.

"So what..."

"We are going to anything other than clothing stores to get some entertainment," Abuto interrupts Anakin.

"So you guys don't look at clothes?"

"Only if we desperately need them," you reply.

"What about the other items that goes with the dress like the shoes and the leg thing?"

"I guess we could see could get it but I thought the dress came with the garter."

"It did," Abuto replies. "So we can just get you white or silver shoes and then we would be done."

You nod your head and look at them and you find one you like. The rest of the day you guy just look in the entertainment stores and play in the arcade. You guys go back and Luke takes what you bought and hides them from Seto and you give Seto back his credit card.

"How did shopping go?" Seto inquires.

"Good, actually found stuff today," you reply.

"That's good."

"How was Star for you?"

"Good"

"Seto"

You two kiss passionately and you feel Draco's presence in the door way but you just ignore him.

"Excuse me for interrupting but I thought we were to give papers to the pilot we want to ride with," Draco states to break you up.

"Oh right, so you want Han right? Maybe Anakin?"

"No these are mine and my father's papers. We are..."

"Let me see those papers because Luke said that my ship wouldn't be on it."

"Fine"

You look over them and you see that Draco and Lucius hand written them.

"Sorry, pick another ship. My ship is for me, Seto, Mokuba, and Ben. Anakin's and Han's ships are still open I believe."

Draco leaves and you lay on the bed. You sigh and...