A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 22

...You sigh and Kaiba jumps on the bed beside you.

"How are you feeling? If you are not up to flying the ship tomorrow I can fly it. You taught me how to fly your ship," Seto inquires.

"I'm just tired, Seto. We were up late last night doing you know what. I need to get some rest."

"Okay."

You get ready for bed and fall fast asleep. In the morning you pack what you need to and get ready for the quidditch game. You put the stuff in the ship and wait for Ben and Mokuba. Once you guys were in you head off to Naboo. You get there and every one sets for the game in two hours. The Jedi teams you go over the plays for them to do. Due to the request of Luke and for your own safety you cannot play the game but you are relieved because you dont want to put any unnecessary stress on you and you don't want to danger the child. You do have to be up in the air but because you can fly on the own you are allowed not to use a broomstick for your ease of getting out of the way of the balls. You will only be out there to call time outs. It starts and as the players fly out Luke hugs you and leaves so you can fly out to the off side of the field. Once everyone is out the game starts and you get bored very fast. You liked quidditch better when you could play it but you cant. After several hours Hogwarts win the game and you go to your hotel room with Seto. Seto wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your head.

"Your team did the best they could," Seto states.

"I know Seto, I just wish I wasn't pregnant to participate. I like playing Quidditch and watching it from the side line but when I watched on the field I wanted to play it so I got bored," you reply.

"You looked like you were bored."

You put your head on Seto's chest and you sigh.

"Seto, Brigitte," Han calls from the hall way.

"What, Han?" you inquire as Han steps into the door way.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything but I have some news to tell you guys."

"What is it?"

"According to Luke, there is a potential for a party to night for everyone. They are trying to arrange it right now. But Luke wanted me to tell you guys if you feel like you have to stay or leave earlier go ahead. Just be careful Edan was released on bail. We dont know who paid it but he might come back after you, Brigitte."

"Just what I need," you sigh.

"Luke wanted me to tell you now before you listened to the news."

You nod your head and look down. Han leaves and tears runs down your checks.

"Luke and Han are worried about you just like I am," Seto inputs as he rubs your stomach.

"Seto, its not that. I don't want him to come after me again. I didn't want him to be released on bail. I didn't want to see him again," you stutter.

"Calm down. He isn't going to hurt you not while people who love you are around."

"Seto, you're not the one he..."

"I know but you know I will protect you no matter what."

"You nod your head and you close your eyes trying to relax."

"Seto, I'm hungry," you state.

"We'll get something to eat then. What do you want?"

"Something that will stay down for once."

"Oh, right. I'll just order room service some food for us."

You nod your head and lay on the bed while Seto calls room service. After you guys eat you fall asleep. You wake up in the middle of the night to puke but you fall back to sleep again. For a couple of days you stay on Naboo. When you get back you wait a couple more weeks before the first sonogram. You do have a little bump by then but it isn't much. Seto has come to be with you and plus he is interested in how many you are expecting.

"Seto, thanks for coming but you didn't have to," you state.

"I know but I want to know how many you are expecting as well. I have a feeling it won't be one."

"So do I, Seto. I know at nights I havent been getting the night-terrors any more but I have been seeing me caring for twins at one point. And I was expecting again."

Seto smiles at you and holds your hand as they check it out. You and Seto barely make to small fetuses on different sides.

"Well it looks like it might be twins but the droids will look it over and come back in two days for the correct answer," the nurse droid states.

You and Seto leave and go to your room you just lay on your bed petting Star.

"Baby, it does you no good if you are mopping around about this," Seto states as he gets up from the computer. "I just updated a few things the companys website about you and your condition. And you are getting a lot of concerned emails from your other friends."

"I know, Seto, but I can't believe I'm expecting twins. My mom's side never had twins but my dad's side did. Seto, I know the droids will confirm I'm having twins. I have a high fertility rate and I know when I get pregnant easily."

"Baby, let's take a walk. Some fresh air will do you good."

You and Seto go for a walk. You guys stop at a bench and you sit down.

"Seto, I'm worried," you state. "I have no idea how to be a mother and I never wanted twins the first time."

"You'll be a good mother. I will help you, you know that."

You nod your head and see...