A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 23

...You nod your head and see Edan out of the corner of your eye.

"Seto, I think we need to go back. I just saw Edan," you state.

"I saw him as well," Seto replies.

You and Seto go back to the temple and Ben intercepts you.

"You weren't supposed to go out, Brigitte," Ben scolds. "Luke went looking for you and he couldn't..."

"Ben, it's alright," Luke interrupts as he gets closer.

"Luke, I'm..."

"Don't worry about it. I was just going to tell you not to go out but you already left with Kaiba. As long as you don't go out on your own you'll be fine but Edan has been circling the temple. He might try to attack here again but we don't know how soon. By the way how did the sonogram go?"

"Alright, but it looks like I'm having twins. But that has yet to be confirmed."

"I thought that was to be suspected. According to the girl you saw in the bathroom she saw you puke twice. She was curious about you."

"You..."

"I didn't tell her. She does want to know but I thought that was up to you if you tell her or not."

"I don't even know her so why should I tell her."

"Well it is up to you."

You nod your head and you rub your stomach for some odd reason or another.

"Are you hungry?" Seto inquires.

"No, I'm not hungry. I'm just rubbing it for some odd reason. I think Edan followed us, Seto..."

"What??"

"I sense it too," Luke states. "Seto, you and Brigitte needs to hide. Other wise he may actually capture her again."

You and Seto hide and lock the door to the secrete room and you try and meditate to see what is going on but you are too worried to even mediate.

*Luke's POV*

You head for the area where Edan is coming in. Most of the available teachers have already gone there to hold him off. When you get there he is already breaking his way through due to that all the Jedi teachers are teaching right now so you are the only Jedi to hold him off. You get him out of the temple and one of Brigittes Earth friends arrive and you have no clue why she Brigittes friend.

"Theresa Fobbs, are you looking for Brigitte?" you inquire.

"Yep, I have some news to tell her," she replies.

"Let me take you to where she is."

'What does Brigitte see in her?' you ponder as you go to the secret area.

You open the door and Theresa goes down the steps.

*Your POV*

You here the door opening and you see Theresa coming down the steps. You do know of her life that you disapprove of and you have been trying to get her away from it by sending her to rehab centers.

"Theresa!" you yell as you meet her half way.

"Brigitte, I have news for you girl," she replies as she hugs you.

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant but I have no clue who the father is. I narrowed it down to four people."

"Theresa, didn't you stay in the rehab center..."

"Nope, my dad bought me out."

"Theresa, you're my friend but the rode you are on may destroy you one day."

"So? I'm not missy good toe shoes like you. I need my room. I bet you never..."

"Theresa, unlike you I waited for the guy I loved to have it even if it means fighting my way not to get raped!"

"What are you saying?"

"Theresa, I'm pregnant too but unlike you I know who the father is and I tried to stop it from happening. The children I'm carrying are from a rape. My virginity was stolen from me."

"How far along are you?"

"A month and a half a long and I am looking at twins"

"Three months."

"Theresa, I'm worried about you. You have always acted like a..."

"Slut??"

"Yes"

"My mom died when I was ten and my father doesn't care what I do. Remember?"

"Yes"

"He only cares if I produce an heir for our Earldom. And plus I don't want the title. Of course when he found out I was pregnant and not married he sent me here so you can keep an eye on my movements."

You sigh and...