A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 24

...You sigh and Seto puts his hands on your shoulders.

"Theresa, you shouldn't do things you would regret. Your ranking is higher than mine!" inputs Seto. "You may not have to work but that much time on your hands should be used for other things than sex."

"You know nothing of me, Kaiba! You may be Brigitte's fiance but you don't tell me how to run my life," Theresa retorts. "But I need to check in with my father to let him know I made it here safely."

"Let me guess you want to use my laptop," you state.

"Yep, I have mine but it isn't compatible with this stuff."

"Whatever."

You and Kaiba show her to the room and Kaiba goes for a cot. You lay on your bed as Theresa calls her dad. You easily over hear the conversation even though you don't want to.

"Hi dad," states Theresa. "I made to Coruscant safely."

"That's good, Theresa," he replies. "Please don't have anymore casual sex with people you don't know. If you do you will get disinherited."

"Yes, father."

"Good, now how are you and the baby doing?"

"Good, at least I can eat..."

"Hey!" you shout from across the room.

"Okay, can I talk to Brigitte," states Lord Fobbs.

"Sure," Theresa replies. "Brigitte, my father wants to talk to you."

You get up and you sit down as Brigitte leaves the room.

"Lord Fobbs, you have..."

"I know. You have had a hard life since you were ten. It wasn't an easy life after ten. But I'm worried about you. You really haven't contacted us at all and I just want to make sure you are safe."

"Well, I'm safe right now. I was almost captured again for that damn experiment."

"To turn you to the dark side?"

"Yes, the last time I was captured I was raped. I am pregnant"

"I'm sorry to hear that I knew you were keeping your virginity for Kaiba. But I guess they had different ideas. Just for comparison reasons, how far are you along?"

"A month and a half and it looks like I'm expecting twins. Lord Fobbs, I didn't..."

"I understand you were forced into the situation while my daughter being who she is put herself in the situation voluntarily. I wish you the best of luck. How are you and Kaiba doing?"

"Well he proposed to me a couple of weeks ago."

"Congratulations, I knew you two would get married sooner or later. I got to go."

"Bye."

You end the conversation and look at the time. Seto comes in with Theresa with a bowed head.

"Theresa, what were you trying to..." you start

"There was this hot blond guy named Draco Malfoy. I asked him if he wanted to have sex and he declined," she replies.

"Didn't you hear your father?"

"Yes, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"Actually with you it might."

"So did he scold you?"

"Actually no. He wished me luck and congratulated me on me getting engaged. I told him that I was raped and he understands of me."

"Well, my father does see you as another daughter to him."

You sigh and you see Draco and his father coming to your room.

"The girl with the straight black hair with blue highlights," states Draco.

"Oooh, Theresa is in trouble with the Malfoys," you and Seto tease in unison.

Lucius takes one look at her and looks at Draco, "She is not worth using magic on."

They leave and you lay on your bed.

"I'm not sleeping in that cot," Theresa states.

"It's the best we can do," Seto replies. "You have to sleep in it. They are getting you a room close to here for tomorrow night but for tonight that is your bed."

"I guess it will do."

You roll your eyes and you are very tired. You fall asleep since your body says so and it is the only way your energy is being replenished.

FF a couple months

You were given confirmation that you are carrying twins and you are now four months a long and thank God your morning sickness left and now you can eat. By three months a long you had to go into maternity clothes. Right now Padme and Leia are picking your outfit for when Lord Fobbs arrive. Once you are dressed you sigh and...