A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 25

...Once you are dressed you sigh and Seto bangs on the bathroom door.

"Brigitte, get a move on!" he state. "We don"t want to be late."

"Seto, I'm hurrying as fast as I can. You try carrying twins!" you reply.

"You're only four months in"

"But I already have a large belly."

"What does that..."

"Seto!!"

"Fine, just hurry okay."

"Okay."

You get out and Seto hugs you.

"Baby, sorry to rush you but isn't Lord Fobbs expecting to see you on the landing strip?" inquires Seto.

"Yes he is but this time Anakin is coming with us for better protection if Edan sees me," you reply.

"I know but Anakin just called and he is waiting for us out side. He is also waiting on Theresa but she just left."

You guys get to the speeder and Anakin chuckles.

"What's so funny Anakin?" you retort.

"You just that you two just made it before I left," Anakin answers. "I know you are pregnant but you're later than I expected."

You roll your eyes and get to the pad. You just barely get there before the ship lands.

You and Theresa stand together as Lord Fobbs comes out. He hugs Theresa and kisses her forehead.

"Theresa, have you obeyed Brigitte?" he inquires.

"Yes, father, I have. She told anyone in the temple that if I asked to have sex with me to take me to her and report it," she replies.

"Clever."

He comes to you and he hugs and kisses on the forehead as well.

"Nice to see you again, Lord Fobbs," you state.

"Now how many times do I have to say it to you that you can me Gaston?"

"At least one more time, Lord Fobbs"

"You were taught to respect people though."

You smile and he greets everyone else that came. You get back to the temple and you just go to your room and you feel a stranger in the room.

"Who's there?" you ask as you go.

"Dobby is here," it replies and it jumps on your bed and it is a house-elf.

You sigh in relief, "Dobby, why are you in my room?"

"Dobby is cleaning up the room."

"Okay but I didn't ask you too."

"Dobby gets paid for it. Dobby is a free house-elf."

"Oh."

Dobby leaves and Kaiba comes in and wraps his arms around you.

"Hi, Seto"

"Baby, Lord Fobbs and Theresa are going out to eat and we are invited to go."

"Well I am hungry so why not take the invitation. Just grab a blaster just incase Edan comes."

"I know."

You guys go out to eat at a nice restaurant.

"Brigitte, if you don't mind me asking but didn't your fathers side have twins?" inquires Gaston.

"Yes, it did. It wouldn't surprise me if I had the twin gene from him," you reply.

"I thought so. Do you know where your fertility comes from?"

"Absolutely no idea."

"It seems that may have been a mutation for you as well."

"So what if it is? It is my body."

After lunch...