A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 26

...After lunch you get up but you feel someone grab you roughly and being pulled back.

"You didn't think I would not come after you," Edan states in your ear.

"Edan, let her go!" Seto mandates as he puts up the blaster.

"Seto Kaiba right? I would let her go but I have some unfinished business with her."

"You got me pregnant, Edan! You forced yourself on me! I'm not going with you again Edan!" you input.

"Hmm, it seems that the kid or kids will be used in the experiment as well then. How many are you expecting? Twins?"

You turn your eyes away.

"I thought it was twins. Now come and you won't get kicked in the stomach."

"Edan, release her, this instant!" Fobbs interrupts.

Edan looks at him and he shows them something.

"Now I bid you three, goodbye."

He throws what ever it is and you faint into his arms.

Anakin's POV

You were going to get Brigitte from the restaurant and to have more protection before Edan got to her but once you got to the table you were too late.

"Where's Brigitte?" you inquire.

"Edan took her," Seto replies. "We tried to get her back. She even tried to get out but he still took her."

"Oh this is just great. He was waiting for the opportune time without a Jedi by her side to get her. We need to tell the others so the search party can get started."

"I agree."

You guys go back and tell them what happened to Brigitte. They start to form the committee again but this time there are older Jedi in it due to the fact the Dooku and Grievous may be with Edan this time to control Brigitte more easily.

Your POV

You wake up to a metal door being shut hard. You see what you think is a droid.

"Get up," he states in a husky voice.

"Why should I?" you reply.

"You insolent...." He starts.

"Grievous, be nice to her. The children she is carrying are not to be harmed yet nor is she," Edan interrupts.

"But she won't get up."

"She doesn't have to. We just need to get the medication in her. It wore off and this time it will have more time to make her body ready for me."

"I'm not taking that damn drug! That lingered in my body for almost two month afterwards!" you shout.

"I'm afraid you have no choice my dear."

Edan step up to you and kneels down you get up and move away from him. He smirks and traps you in a corner after awhile.

"You will take it. Now, open your mouth."

You shake your head no. He then closes your nostrils but you hold your breath for as long he lets before he forces your mouth through the force. Once he puts the drop on the tongue he closes it and holds it shut until you sallow. He lets you slumps down and smirks at you.

"We will reach the hide out in one hour then I shall force myself on you again. By that time the drug would run its course in your body."

He and Grievous leaves and you just curl up into a ball. You know it is an advance date rape drug that lingers in the body for a long time after taken but needs time to run in your body because it fights it. In a half an hour the door opens up again and you see Tamith Kai.

"Take this. After he forces himself on you again this will take in affect and your body won't be affected afterwards," she states.

You take it willingly since you don't want him to get the better of you. You look at her and sigh, "Why are you helping me? You never helped me when you worked for Brakiss."

"Because I need to ask you some questions which I couldn't ask when Brakiss was alive. And I don't like Edan he took this from me by overstepping into my territory and saying I would go easy on you."

"Shoot."

"Why won't you turn to the dark side? Is it because Brakiss showed himself too soon?"

"Yes, that is the reason. He burnt down my town then said come to the dark side so he can help me. I'm not going to side with people that torture me for experiments or do harm to me, my family, my friends, or innocent people."

"I thought that was the case. Now if he hadn't showed himself too soon would you turn?"

"I probably would because I would be confused and would not know what to do."

"That is all I wanted to know."

Tamith leaves. After another half hour you are forced to a bed room with a screen. Edan pushes you on the bed and ties you and then...