A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 27

...Edan pushes you on the bed and ties you and then he rips off your clothes and the screen buzzes in.

"Edan are we ready?" another male voice states.

"Yes, we are Dooku. She will be putty in my hands. But if you don't mind I'm going to start getting her ready," Edan replies.

"I don't mind just don't go too fast that you can't control how soon you go into her."

"Don't worry I won't."

He smirks at you and you see people on the top part of the screen that you know and you make out Seto.

"Get off of me!" you yell.

"Now, now while other talk I'm getting you prepared for my entrance again."

He works on you and you hear them talk. They are pretty much talking and you are getting very high off of the drug.

"Edan, now!" A person yells from the bottom.

Edan starts to rape you as he talks through what he is doing. When he gets done he kisses your neck and you feel your body falling mach faster than last time. The next thing you hear is from Seto.

"You better not have hurt the twins, Edan. Or otherwise I will kill you," Seto mandates.

"Seto, she is in good hands as long as she cooperates. This ends this phase of her experiment but tomorrow there will be another as for right now I have to punish her for leaving me. Now good bye"

He turns it off and jumps off the bed.

"Now for your punishment, and don't worry your children won't get hurt." He unties your hands and he looks at you, "Get off of the bed."

You get off of the bed and he smirks at you.

"What are you going to do to me?" you ask.

"You'll find out now on your knees."

You do as you were told and he ties your hands back together and picks you up. He ties you to a wall and you know what he is going to do to you.

"Please don't cut me," you plead.

"Too late my dear"

You squirm a bit but you feel his force controlling your movements.

"It useless to squirm it will just make the punishment so much painful."

He gets out the knife and cuts your arms and face. After cutting you, he puts the knife away and gets out a blaster. He shots the wounds in your arms and he releases your bond via the force and you just go down to the ground.

"The ground will be your bed for the next two days as part of you punishment."

He leaves you in the dark. You lay there in pain but you manage to get your self on your side. Tears run down your cheek. You cry yourself to sleep.

*Seto's POV*

You are listening to them fighting who will lead the group. You don't want to lead the group but you do want to get to her first.

"Seto, who do you want to be the leader?" Luke inquires.

"Obviously not me. I'll be too emotional to lead. I want someone that will have a level head when we are rescuing her this time. She won't try to break out this time. She'd be too afraid of losing the children," you reply.

"I thought you would..."

"It would be nice, but I don't want to. I do want to see her first though."

They argue some more and it is a stale mate between Anakin and Obi-wan.

*Your POV*

You are awakened by a loud noise.

"I'm trying to sleep!" you yell.

"I don't care," Edan replies. "Now get up, slave."

"I'm not your slave!"

"Get up or your twins may be harmed."

You get up and glare at him.

"Don't treat your master like that. Or you will be sleeping on the ground for many more nights."

"You treat me like crap. How should I treat you if you treat me like crap?"

"Two more nights are added for sleeping on the floor."

He throws you clothes.

"Get changed not they will last."

You get in the skimpy clothes he threw you. He ties your hands together again and shows you to the torture area. You are tied to a chair and...