A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 28

...You are tied to a chair and they circle you. Edan lifts up your chin and looks in your eyes you then realize that Tamith Kai is not there.

"We had to punish Tamith for giving you a combatant for your medication. We are going to have to put more medication in you," Edan smirks.

"No, please, no more date rape drugs," you plead.

"I'm sorry, slave."

He opens your mouth and puts the amount of drug in you and wait for an hour. After the hour your legs are tied to the chair legs. You try to get out of it but with the fear of hurting your children you stop. You can't see what they get out all you now is that they placed it in and turned it on making vibrations.

"What is this..."

"A toy. And now you shall answer these following questions. If you tell truth it will be moved around if you tell a lie one of us will punch or kick you in the stomach. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good"

'What is this game?'

"Will you turn to the dark side of the force?" Dooku inquires.

"No I will not..." You start but it gets moved and you some how get in a weird position.

"Do you love any of us?" Edan asks.

"NO! Get this thing out of me!"

It doesn't get moved but your clothes fall off. This game goes on for hours and they leave you there for two hours and they finally get it out but Edan helps you to end your endless feeling. He then unties you and takes you to the cell and throws you on the ground.

"You did well today. That sex toy made you tell the truth and the fear of the children being hurt."

He leaves you again. This goes on for a week. Last night you were given the combatant and they just have finished the experiment for the week. You are lying on the bed when Edan leave you alone and he locks the door. You are half asleep when the door opens again. You hardly pay any attention thinking that Edan forgot something. You feel two arms going underneath of you. You open your eyes a little to see that you in Lord Voldemort's arms. You wake up again but this time you are in a ships medical bay. You move a little bit and Seto comes up to you.

"Seto, you didn't have to..." you start but he cuts you off by kissing you. Once he breaks he looks at you.

"I was worried sick about you and the babies," Seto replies. "I needed to see you first."

You nod your head.

"Seto I love you."

"I love you two. When we are back on Coruscant you will have a sonogram done to see if the kids are alright."

"Of course, how long was I sleeping?"

"Only a couple of hours"

You smile a week smile and Seto hugs you.

"If you need anything let me know."

"Okay, can you get me out of this medical area?"

"Anything but that"

"I tried."

"I know."

"How much farther is Coruscant?"

"I don't know."

When you guys get back to Coruscant you get checked out and the kids are fine. For few more days you are placed under observation. 3 months months have passed. You are seven month a long. You and Seto want to be surprise what the children are when they are born. Right now you are going through possible names for them.

"How about Alexander Tatsuo, Aaron Kenta for boy names?" Seto inquires as you go through a baby name book.

"I like those names Seto," you reply. "Now what if I have two girls?"

"I don't know you can do it I think."

"Amaya Rachel and Abigail Gina? I personally think those are cute names"

"Those are lovely names for girls and for boy and a girl?"

"Alexander Tatsuo and Abigail Gina?

"How about Alexander Tatsuo and Amaya Rachel?"

"Oh I like that better."

You smile and...