A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 3

...You sigh and sneak into the bathroom. You move the lose blocks you made in the bathroom and get out and cover it back up with no noise what so ever.

/Luke, where are you/ you contact through the force.

/We just landed about two miles from where you are/ Luke replies. /Can you make it?/

/It will be hard there are hardly any places for me to hide yet but I will get as far as I can. I don't want to get captured again./

/Okay, well meet each other when we meet up with each other. Be careful./

/I will./

You get outside of the big wall and it is a forest so you just stay close to the trail but in the shadows of the trees. You and the ones that came, you meet half way. You hug Luke and he gets you back to the Falcon.

*Edan's POV*

You have returned to the room to see Brigitte has left outside.

"Tamith, get in here!" you yell.

"Yes, Edan," she replies.

"Why did you let Brigitte escape?" you inquire.

"She escaped. I had no idea that she did that?" she retorts.

"If you don't tell me why she left you shall be..."

"I wanted her to leave. I wanted to be in charge of her so I can ask questions of her attitude and why she won't change. That would be an easier way to see what it would take instead of torturing her for the experiments."

"Fine but we are searching for her."

You and the reluctant Tamith look for her and you can feel her force identity a mile a head you follow her and the group and making sure you guys not get noticed by anyone. You see several ships and they are about to get her in one of them. You get out of hiding and you shoot Brigitte on her side and she goes down on her knees.

*Your POV*

You feel something being shot in your side and you just go down on your knees.

"Who fucking shot me?!?!" you yell.

"Consider that a warning shot for your punishment for tonight for running away," Edan replies. "Now you will come back with me."

"You fucking bastard!"

"Han, get Brigitte in the Falcon," Luke states.

Han nods his head and gets you up gently as the rests fights. You and Han get to the medical part of the Falcon and he takes care of the wound and every one on board comes and you released to Leia. She finishes you up and you turn on your back and take a deep but it bothers your wound so you cringe.

"I take the wound is deep," you state.

"From what I saw of the wound, it shot on only a few days old wound that it is and reopened making it deep. Did he punish you in someway?" Leia replies.

"Let's just say he was trying to get my attitude different and I spoke out of turn and he cut a deep wound there."

"Oh, your friend from Earth came. She is worried about you."

"So Abuto Chipo (African For I have Hidden & gift) Pochato has come?"

"Yes, she has. She is very friendly. But you need your rest so try and get some sleep. I'll come to you when you call for me."

You nod your head and Leia leaves. You start to feel the lack of sleep get to you and you go to sleep.

Luke's POV

Once you get to Coruscant the droids get the wound better taken care of and check for any internal damages from the shot or the cut. There is no damages but you have sense something will be come out of it would bring Brigitte more stress. You sigh and let her sleep in the infirmary to get better and to make sure the wound doesnt get infected. Ben comes up to you and Mara.

"How is Brigitte?" he inquires.

"She seems fine but she is sleeping to regain her strength we wont know until she wakes up," you reply.

"How bad is the wound?"

"Actually the wound needed stitched. Its deep but it didn't hit any major organs or blood vessels. But why are you so curious about her?"

"I...I...she's my adopted sister right? So why wouldn't I worry about her as well."

You smile at Ben, "Ben, don't worry, she can pull through anything."

Ben sighs and goes on his way.

"Mara, do you think when she wakes up to have a pregnancy test done on her?" you inquire.

"It wouldn't hurt but not directly afterwards. But soon we may want to test one thing to see if we know how soon she will start throwing up. That would be a clue to when to do the test. You know she doesnt puke at all."

"How true, we did test her fertility and they were higher than what her moms was and higher than anything I know of. So we might need to test that."

"Doesn't her body reject ones that arent force sensitive?"

"Yes"

Your POV

You wake to blinding lights in your face. You move your hand to cover your eyes and droids come over to you.

"Miss, we need you to sit up?" the one states.

You sit up and...