A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 4

...You sit up and Luke comes in and hugs you.

"Hi, Luke," you state.

"You have a few more test today before you can be released," he states.

"I figured."

"There is one test we think might help us to gage when to test for pregnancy."

"What test is that?"

"Sometime women Jedi's have super sensitive lining in the vagina and they puck when they something embeds in it so we need to simulate that. But it needs your permission."

"Do it, I don't care."

"Okay, that will be the last test then."

You nod your head. They go throw the tests and it gets to the last ones and they give you a bucket. You see the test is a very small droid and you don't know how it will come back out. You sigh as it goes in your body. Once it hits your lining you throw up and everyone there takes note of it. You are let go but you really don't want to go to far today due to the pucking. You lay on your bed and Anakin comes in.

"How are you feeling?" he inquires.

"Good, I guess," you reply. "I just had to do a test that made me throw up."

"So I guess Padme and I taking you out to eat is out of the questions?"

"Depends, where are you going and can I bring a friend?"

"We don't know yet. And of course you can bring a friend."

You nod your head and look at Anakin. Anakin ruffles up your hair and smiles at you.

"Where is that smile of yours?" he inquires.

"Not here, it will be gone for awhile," you answer.

"What happened?"

You look at Anakin with a look that you didn't want to talk about it.

"Were alone its not like that I will blab it."

"I just dont want to talk about it right now. Let's just say he took something from me and I didn't like it."

"You mean you were raped?"

"So what if I was? I mean I will grow from it I just have to get over it."

"You just seem different that's all. Everyone is worried about you."

"Anakin, what part of I don't want to talk about it don't you understand?"

"Stop acting stubborn."

"I'm not acting stubborn."

"Brigitte, I want to help and if you don't tell me I cant help you."

"Anakin there is hardly anything to talk about. All I know I was raped I don't even know if I'm pregnant."

Tears fill up your eyes and Anakin takes you into his chest and you just burst out in tears. You cry for half an hour trying to calm yourself down but you can't. Once it is over you and Anakin get the others and head out to eat. You guys go to the only total Earth Food restaurant Earth's Steaks and More. You guys look at the menu and you and Abuto order steak and moo juice (Milk). You guys talk over dinner and you and Abuto tell funny stories that Anakin almost had his drink come out of his nose. You guys take Abuto home and Anakin and Padme brings you to their apartment for a few hours. You guys sit in the living room and you have no clue what is going on.

"Brigitte, do you know if you are pregnant yet?" Padme asks.

"No, I don't. I had to do a test to know if I would know when I got pregnant. That was a real dozy," you answer.

"So you are just waiting to find out?"

"They didn't even take a blood sample. So I'm waiting till I puke then getting it tested."

Anakin comes in from some place and sits by Padme.

"Brigitte, you do know you can stay here anytime you want?" he states.

"Yes, but I don't want to," you reply.

"Brigitte, you do know that..."

"That you want the best for me. I know that but I want to be closer to the ones that took me in after my parents death. They know how to deal with me after a major event in my life like this. Until I can get over it I would rather sleep in the temple."

"Okay, just let me know when you want to go back then."

You stay there for a couple of hours watching a video and Anakin takes you back. You turn on your laptop and log into AIM. You see if anyone is on and you see your boyfriend, Seto Kaiba, is on.

SwmngJedi: Hey, Seto, Can you talk? I have something important to talk to you about.

BlueEyes2:I can. I'm not at work I came down with a cold. So what do you want?

SwmngJedi: Well, it's kind of hard to say. But I don't know if I should tell you in person...

BlueEyes2: Did something bad happen to you???

SwmngJedi: Yes, something was taken away from me against my will even though I tried to fight it.

BlueEyes2: Okay, so I take it you were raped.

SwmngJedi: Yes, I don't know if I'm pregnant yet or not. I was only captured and raped four to five days ago.

BlueEyes2: Okay, I'll be up probably in a month. I was planning on it since I am missing you. Be careful and don't do anything stupid. *Kiss*

SwmngJedi: Thanks, Seto. Hug and Kiss to you as well. Tell Mokuba I said hi. And get better. I'll let you rest.

BlueEyes2: Thanks, you try and rest as well. You are probably stressed out.

SwmngJedi: True, cya

BlueEyes2: CYA.

You and Seto end your conversation and someone else comes on. It is...