A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 5

...It is Kai Hiwatari.

Mr.KaiHiw: Brig, your back online. Where were you?

SwmngJedi: I was captured, Kai. And he did something bad to me.

Mr.KaiHiw: Oh, what happened?

SwmngJedi: I was violated.

Mr.KaiHiw: Oh crap, are you pregnant????

SwmngJedi: I don't know. But don't tell Tyson. He would blab it to everyone even the paparazzi. And I would rather have it under wraps on Earth because once I get back I would be asking a lot of questions.

Mr.KaiHiw: I don't blame you. But you are planning to tell him, right?

SwmngJedi: I plan to when you guys come here.

Mr.KaiHiw: Okay that won't be for four more months. We are having a tournament on Earth right now. We all miss you though. You are the Greatest Beyblader in the world until you retired from it this year.

SwmngJedi: I have been the Greatest for too long someone else needs a chance. I will train people in Beyblading but I won't participate in beyblading unless I'm the coach.

Mr.KaiHiw: Have you talked to Kaiba about this?

SwmngJedi: I just did. He is coming up in a month so I'm excited to see him in a month.

Mr.KaiHiw: O.o, I thought he was sick.

SwmngJedi:['b] He is, but he was planning to see my up here and with the news I guess he wants to get up here soon.

Mr.KaiHiw: Okay, I better get going my team is up next to beyblade. I'll talk to you later.

SwmngJedi: Okay, Kai. Talk to you later.

Kai signs off and Ben comes in your room.

"Hi, Ben," you state.

"Brigitte, why are you on your laptop? I thought it didn't work in outer space?"

"It does, Ben. I had it specially made for me and the company had an Idea to make it compatible with it here."

"Oh"

"May I inquire why you are in my room?"

"Well, seeing that I never really got to know you really well and seeing you are my adopted sister that has tried to make an attempt to know me I thought that I haven't been a good younger brother."

"Ben, you were what three at the time I made that attempt you didn't even know I was your sister. I haven't seen you in person since then but Luke and Mara kept me updated with you. You are not a bad brother. If anything I should have been more in your life as a sister. But I had to do so many things on Earth that I couldn't be here at all."

"Luke said that you work for USA first then your homeplanet then the Republic up here?"

"That is true and Luke says you have a boyfriend."

"I do, his name is Seto Kaiba and he has a younger brother that is five years younger than him."

"How old is he?"

"Lets see I graduated high school with him so 19 his brother is 12."

"When is your boyfriend's birthday?"

"October 25th and Mokuba's is July 7th."

"Oh."

You hug Mokuba and Kaiba jumps back on AIM.

BlueEyes2: Sweetheart??

SwmngJedi: What, Seto?

BlueEyes2: Do you know Chancellor Palpatine?

SwmngJedi: I know of him but I haven't met the guy. Why?

BlueEyes2: Okay, I didn't know. I was just talking to him over AIM and he was saying stuff about what happened and I didn't know if you told him.

SwmngJedi: No I haven't. My cousin, Anakin, is his friend so that maybe the reason why he knows but I have no clue.

BlueEyes2: I asked him about if any of your cousins told him and he said no.

SwmngJedi: Okay, this is weird. How could he know about what happenSeto I think I know who he actually is but I would need confirmation on it.

BlueEyes2: Who??

SwmngJedi: The head guy that wants me to turn to the dark side with all the torture I have been through. So that means he is a Sith Lord.

BlueEyes2: Whatever you do, do not go and see him no matter what. If he is the head who knows what will happen to you.

SwmngJedi: Then he is manipulating the war here and the senate and deceiving the Jedi Council and Order.

BlueEyes2: Okay, I'll cya later

SwmngJedi: Cya.

You sigh and Ben comes up to the computer and looks at you.

"I'm going to go. You look tired," he states.

You nod your head and Ben leaves. After awhile...