A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 6

...After awhile your computer beeps and you see Han on the screen.

"Hi, Han," you state as you lay on your stomach and move your laptop onto your via the force.

"Hi, kiddo, how are you feeling?" he replies.

"Alright, I guess. I really haven't had much time to think on what happened. I just have been busy today. I had to get more tests, went out with a couple of people, watched a video with a few people at their apartment and the day is almost over."

"At least people want to help. Even I do. But I know you need your breathing space right now."

"Han, you are normally the first person that tries to cheer me up, you don't leave me have a breathing space at all."

"Didn't I tell some jokes when I was bandaging you up and you laughed?"

"So you did but I'm just not used to tests after I get up. I know there are concerns that I might be pregnant especially with Luke and Mara considering they're my legal guardians."

"What about your boyfriend? Isn't he worried?"

"Yes, Seto Kaiba is, but he is planning to come here and be here in about a month. He doesn't want me to do anything stupid."

"Do you know if he is planned anything?"

"No, I don't I just know he is coming up but I have a feeling that he might propose to me while we are together."

"That might happen, you never know."

"I know, Han."

You smile and you hear Leia's voice through the computer.

"Gotta run, Brigitte, we'll talk more later"

You nod your head and turn it off. You look at the time and it is night time and you feel tired. You get ready for bed and fall asleep covered up.

Luke's POV

You are working on a lesson plan for the coming up week for your class that you help teach. Mara comes in and sighs.

"What's wrong, Mara," you inquire.

"It's just I don't think Brigitte had anytime to think today and that might spawn her night-terrors again," Mara replies.

"Who knows but today she wouldn't have spent that much time thinking of it anyways because she would either get depressed and try to kill herself or would think of revenge. That was how she was like when she was ten when her hometown was destroyed."

"But she was younger then, she's older now."

"I know but there are still things to factor in here. One she knows it was an experiment on her. And two she grew up fast she knows what she is dealing with. I don't think she would actually seek out revenge she may want it but she won't act upon it."

"I know that I just wanted her to reflect."

"Oh, I was talking to her boyfriend and he asked me if he could marry Brigitte. I told him yes and that he didnt have to ask for permission. He is also coming in a month. He is a cover up that he is sick because he is being targeted by Lucius Malfoy for some odd reason or another and he doesnt want Brigitte to worry about him."

"Good, Brigitte needs a man in her life now and one that she trusts with her whole heart. We maybe able to help but Seto will prove more of a help to take care of the baby."

"I know but if Lucius is after Kaiba then Brigitte would be someone he would go after just to get Seto to rescue her in this state. There is also the threat from Edan; he won't go out that easily he is waiting for the right moment to capture her again. Like he did earlier"

"I know"

Your POV

Dream/Vision

You are back on Earth and you seem to be an apparition witnessing something. You look up and see Seto with a gun in his right hand Lucius Malfoy advancing on him.

"Kaiba, your kind will all die anyone that has given their heart to the Great Jedi will perish that is not a wizard," Lucius states.

"You don't know Brigitte! She wants someone that makes her happy! She has a hard life since she was ten!" Kaiba yells. "And who would marry her in the wizard world? They are scared of her powers will people like me thank her for what she does for the country and we help her."

"I will. She would be my secret wife."

"Get out of my office before I call me security up here!"

End dream/Vision

You wake in a cold sweat and you sit up. You look at the time and it is midnight. You look at your hands and they were sweaty like you.

"What the hell was that?" you ponder out loud.

You try and go back to sleep but it ends up being no use. In the morning you get out of bed and change before feeling your stomach feeling funny. You go to the bathroom since you have no clue if you just got pregnant or it is just upset. Once in you finally feel puke in your mouth. You get it out but you only get a short break before you have to puke again. A girl comes in and you remember that students from Hogwarts were coming today. You stand up and your legs are wobbling.

'What the...' you think and the girl notices you and...