A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 7

...What the you think and the girl notices you and she comes over to you and you see her slytherin marking on her robe.

"Hi," you state. "If you don't mind, I need to get through."

"Hold on," she states. "You look familiar, what is your name?"

"Brigitte Ana Robbins."

"You're the Great Jedi aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

"Pleasure to meet you I'm Pansy Parkinson. I'm a slytherin."

"I see that on your cloak now if you don't mind I need to go to the infirmary and get some blood work done."

"Why?"

"You don't need to know yet."

"I will find out if you don't tell me."

"First off you even a slytherin has to be pretty darn clever to get me to tell it. Second my friends and legal guardian won't tell and I trust them. They will only tell if they think it would be for the better. And third don't mess with me. Got it?"

"Yes."

You leave and bump into Mara and she smiles at you.

"Brigitte, I thought you would still be sleeping," she states.

"I haven't been sleeping since midnight. Because of a vision about Seto, I know something is going on between him and Lucius Malfoy. He made attempts on him when I was in Domino City. And he never tells me since he doesn't want me to worry. But unfortunately I'm headed to the infirmary so I can get blood work done."

"You puked?"

"Yes, I did."

"Okay, but I'm going with you just to make sure it is just the droids doing the blood work."

You two get there and the droids take the blood sample and you go to eat. You get your food from the dispensers and get to a round table and eat. Ben comes up with a couple of new people as you eat and sits with you.

"Sister, how are you feeling?" Ben inquires.

"Fine other than feeling like I have to puke again," you reply.

"You're not..."

"Ben, I actually maybe pregnant from you-know-what by that stupid Sith"

"Then can you be the.."

"I need to talk to Luke about that."

"You are the captain for the team too."

"I know Ben. By the way who are your friends?"

"Oh, Harry Potter, Ron Weasly, and Hermione Granger, guys this is my adopted sister Brigitte Ana Robbins."

"You guys are Gryffindor right?"

"Yes, we are," Ron replies.

"Cool"

"And you are stuck as a Jedi Perfect for Slytherin, sis," Ben teases.

"So that would explain why a Slytherin was in the female bathroom adjacent to my room...Wait a minute aren't Gryffindor and Slytherin archenemies or something??"

"Yes."

"Oh well. Oh the holo-news is on. I want to see something."

You turn the projector on for your table and turn it to the channel. It goes over a few things but when it hits what you want to hear everyone goes silent.

"In other news, Brigitte Ana Robbins capturer is still on the lose but has bee sited by Jedi Temple yesterday. There seems to be another plan to recapture her. Brigitte if you are listening to this please be careful."

It goes into other things and you turn it off.

"Just what I need right now," you mutter under your breath.

"Brigitte, he might get in here because they are still sorting people so he might just get in," Harry inputs.

"I know that. I have been sensing his power level around here yesterday and last night when I couldn't get back to sleep. I just need confirmation that it was correct."

You sigh and finish up your food in a hurry and a droid takes your tray of empty dishes. Your stomach gurgles a little and you hold your stomach.

"I think I ate too much," you state. "My stomach doesn't feel too good."

You get up and you start headed for the bathroom when...