A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 8

...You get up and you start headed for the bathroom when you sense Edan's power level coming into the through the other door.

"Brigitte you are coming back to me," Edan states.

"Oh really, Edan, is it wise to cross me, a scorpion, more than what you already have?" you reply as you turn around and give him a dirty look.

"Come back now and you won't get hurt too much," he mandates as he walks up to you and you knee him in a certain place when he is crouched over you hit him in the back getting him to the ground.

"Don't cross me again, other wise I will kill you," you sneer.

Edan look at you with a dirty look and gets up. He grabs your shirt and brings you in closer to him but you move on of your hands and form a chi blast.

"Listen to me..." he starts but you fire it and he lands by Snape. Edan gets up and Snape puts his wand on his neck.

"Touch, Brigitte in her condition again and I will personally hunt you down," Snape states and Edan runs out the door.

You release a big sigh and Ben comes up to you.

"Sis, are you okay?" he inquires.

You nod your head and sit down in the closest chair.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Ben, I'm sure. He didn't hit so I'm fine. I'm just out of breath."

"You would with no help from people around you," Snape inputs. "They should have helped."

"Edan was advancing too fast on me they would have hurt me as well when they were about to protect me," you exclaim.

"Still they could have done something."

"Hold on a moment, she is my step-sister. I will defend her with my life but I won't put her life in danger," Ben inputs.

"Then why didn't you did it, Ben Skywalker. You are a Skywalker after all."

"Snape, please don't insult Ben like that. He is just learning he abandoned the force for awhile so Jacen Solo is teaching him."

"Just learning I thought as a Jedi you learned a lot earlier."

"It was his choice, Snape."

"You are right but you have grown into a beautiful young lady Miss Brigitte Robbins. You need this pin."

He hands you a Slytherin pin. You put it on your Jedi Robe.

"Thanks, Snape."

"Your parents would have been proud they knew you were no ordinary witch. You knew of the powers before most and your powers would hurt."

"Snape, not right now please. I know you know a lot of my parents but I have other business to attend to. I have to find my legal guardian, Luke Skywalker, to ask him something."

"Of course"

You leave and you find Luke relatively easily but he is talking to Draco and Lucius Malfoy. Luke looks over to where you are and nods at you and you go over.

"Luke, I want to talk to you alone about something," you state.

"Okay," Luke replies.

"Great Jedi Brigitte, I didn't think I would be in Slytherin," Draco states.

"Draco, that doesn't mean anything to me," you retort.

"You do know I am your biggest fan."

"You say that every time you see me as well as you wanting to marry me which will never happen. You're not my type."

"Then who is?"

"That's for me to know and you to never find out."

Lucius turns around to you and kisses your hand, "Brigitte, how good of it to see you in one piece. We have heard terrible things about..."

"Mr. Malfoy, it was nothing I couldn't handle."

"I'll see you around."

Draco and Lucius leave and you sigh as you and Luke go to Luke's office.

"Brigitte, what is this about? I know you puked because Mara told me so that means you could be pregnant."

"I know, you remember the Quidditch game that is to be held in a little over a month?"

"Yes"

"Would I still be able to play if I am pregnant? You know I am the captain."

"I'll have to talk to the referee about it but as for my stand point you will be on the side lines helping them. If worse comes to worse and you have to play we will find some way of protecting you and your kid."

"Of course"

"Is there anything else that is bugging you?"

"Well..."