A Scorpion Jedi Knight

Chapter 9

"...Well, I have some concerns about Seto and Lucius if they were to see each other. I know they both want what is best for me but Seto more so than Lucius. They constantly fight over me."

"Don't worry about it right now but, why does Lucius wants you to be away from Seto?"

"Well my parents were pure-blood wizards and they were friends with the Malfoy Family. When I was born my family knew I was no witch but the Malfoy thought I was the most powerful witch there was and they wanted me to live with them. And I think Lucius wants me to be his mistress..."

"I need to Lucius about that. I know you love Seto."

"Seto is trying not to fight Lucius its just that he eggs Seto on to fight."

"I guess have you puked after you the blood test?"

"About to but Edan showed up and he advanced to quickly so I had to defend myself but he didnt hit me I didnt give him a chance to."

"Well that's good."

"But I do feel like I do have to throw up."

"I have a bucket that will go in your room if you have to puke in the night."

You nod your head.

"Go back to your room and try to get some more rest."

"I was thinking that myself. I'll see you around Luke."

You go to your bed room and take a nap.

*Lucius's POV*

You have been keeping track on Brigitte's movements in the temple and you see that she has fallen to sleep in her room. You move a hair of her face and you can't believe she chose a muggle to be with and not any muggle but Seto Kaiba.

"Your parents where pure blooded wizards and you had to dirty their name," you state and leave her alone.

*Your POV*

You wake up in two hours or so and you feel a lot better. You brush you hair back down and Snape walks in.

"Are you holding out?" he inquires.

"Yes, may ask why my parents left you as my godparent?" you reply.

"They were my friends and were Slytherins but they knew you were different. I was place as your godparent to keep you safe from the dark arts of magic. They may have been pure blooded wizards but they knew that there had be something more with you. They were in the process of tracing the family's lineage when they died and I finally complete it. You were to come about if they had any offspring."

"What do you mean?"

"About nine generations ago on your mothers side a Jedi married into her family and on your dad's side a Jedi married into his family about seven generations before you were born. They both had the gene for mediclorians but since they married into wizarding family the mediclorians grew smaller and with you even though they are small you are able to be a Jedi. You were no mutation just a very long wait for the mediclorians to actually have a Jedi on Earth."

"Holy shit, most people thought I was just a mutation from two powerful wizards."

"The small mediclorians made them powerful. That is also why you have chi-powers. But you didnt get any magic powers because both of them encompass what magic powers you would have."

"Snape, thanks for the explanation."

"No problem but I'm going to teach a class. You can come. It is your back medicine you make as well."

"Sure."

You follow Snape to the class room and Ben is standing up and facing Draco for some odd reason.

"You are banther poodo, don't talk about my step-sister like that. I can kill you with my lightsaber!" he yells.

"Ben Skywalker!" you scold him from across the room. "Be the better man and don't retaliate to what Draco says."

"But you dont know what he said about you!" Ben replies.

"I don't want to know now sit before I tell Luke"

"Fine."

Ben sits and Snape looks at you.

"You handle like a pro," Snape whispers in your ear.

You roll your eyes and you sit at Snapes desk as he goes over what they have to do. Soon as the students Abuto runs into the potion room.

"Brigitte, we need to go now!" she yells and you stand.

"Go?!?! Whats going on?" you inquire as you go up to her.

"We need to go. I'll tell you later. You may be in danger."

"Abuto, I'm in danger from what?"

"Later now let's go Anakin is waiting for us."

Abuto grabs your hand and drags you to where Anakin is.

"What's going?" you inquire.

"It's nothing," Anakin states. "I was willing to let you be with your godfather until you were done."

"Abuto"

"Sorry, I just wanna look at puppies."

"Puppies?"

"Well, Padme and I were thinking and we thought a pet might help."

"Oh"

You guys go to the pet shop and...