Can't Help But Wish

Asshole.

”You're an asshole,” I muttered and rolled my eyes as I pushed him out of my way. I walked out of the kitchen and turned off the lights. Zacky chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, resting his head on my shoulder. I placed my hands over his as they were resting on my stomach.

”No I'm not. Gena deserves to know that I'm over her,” Zacky murmured quietly.

”Yeah, but you didn't have to say that you've been fucking me behind her back!”

”Shh, shh. What's done is done. No need to worry about it anymore, right?”

”Whatever.”

”Remember when you were pregnant? How fucking huge you were?” he asked suddenly with a laugh. I elbowed him in the stomach as I pushed him away from me. I walked to a couch and sat down. It didn't take long for him to join me on the couch.

”I wasn't ”fucking huge” thanks very much,” I muttered.

”In fact, I hardly recall any occasion when you weren't whining because your back hurt or your feet were swollen,” he said with a laugh. Asshole.

”See? You're nothing but an asshole.”

”How come I'm the bad guy here, huh? I'm just trying to strike up a conversation,” he told me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders rather casually.

”Yeah, by telling me how ”fucking huge” I was. Thanks, Zacky!”

”Geez, anytime, love, anytime. You deserve only the best, Chels!”

”Asshole.”

”Be my girlfriend,” he said suddenly, ”Please, babe.”

”After you calling me all sorts of stupid things, I'm going to have to say no,” I muttered and rolled my eyes once again. I looked at his face, only to realize that he was very serious.

”I'm serious,” he said with a nod.

”Oh, I know you are. I'm serious, too.”

As he didn't know how to reply, he pressed his lips against mine. At first, the kiss was just a soft, sweet one but it turned into a full make out session which led into him laying on top of me on the couch while he tried to furiously rip off my shirt.

”This isn't going to make me say yes,” I breathed into his ear as he was kissing my neck somewhat roughly.

”Oh, I think it will do just that,” he mumbled against my skin before his lips found mine once again.

”I'm sure you will be my girlfriend by the end of the night,” he mumbled into my mouth.

”Cocky bastard.”

-

”Don't pull my hair!” I exclaimed as my back slammed against the cold floor. But oh, Zacky didn't care. He was so into the moment that he just kept thrusting himself into me.

”I'll pull your hair if I want to,” he mumbled and kissed my neck roughly. I moaned as the back of my head hit the floor.

”Bastard,” I muttered under my breath. He shut me up with his lips.

-

After the (amazing) sex we laid in bed for a moment before going to sleep.

”So how was it?” Zacky asked as he rested his hand on my stomach. Every once in a while his hand would ”accidentally” slip down my stomach and towards my more inappropriate parts.

”Don't you ever get tired?” I mumbled and rolled my eyes. And then, every once in a while I would slap his hand away and tell him to leave me alone.

”Of course. Just not when I'm having sex with someone,” he murmured.

”Uh huh.”

”So, what do you say? Will you be my girlfriend?”

”No?”

”Huh, are you serious? Was I really that bad?”

”It has nothing to do with the sex,” I said and rolled my eyes, ”We're just not meant to be together.”

”Bullshit.”

”I'm serious, Zacky,” I said.

”No you're not. You just want to think you're right. The truth is, we have an amazing time together. We have a kid together. We're supposed to be together.”

”You just feel bad because this time you can't get what you want,” I said.

”Exactly. You're right. But that doesn't change the way I feel. I love you, baby,” he said.

”Cool.”

”Ooh, you're killing me with you cruelty!”

”Shut up,” I said with a laugh, ”Let's sleep.”

”Say you love me,” he demanded as I turned off the lights.

”Why? Would that make you feel better?”

”Uh, duh, yeah? No, but really, Chels. You love me too, right?”

”Well, uh, yeah, but...”

”Then just say it.”

”I love you, Zacky,” I said with a sigh. Then I rested my head against my pillow and closed my eyes. I felt his hand move down my body...

”Oh for fucks sake, go away! You got what you wanted, I said I love you!” I exclaimed and pushed his hands away. He just laughed as he grabbed my face with his hands, pulling me into a kiss.

”I'm sorry. I just can't get enough of you and your – ”

”STOP!”

”Sorry, Chelsea.”

”Just stop.”

”I will. I love you.”

”Love you too.”

”You do? Really? Uh oh!”

”Stop talking or you will spend the night in the backyard,” I muttered.

”Oi, my Chels, what has gotten into you?”

”Shh!”

”Aww, I'm sorry. Goodnight, baby.” He kissed my cheek once again before pulling me into his arms and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
A big thanks to my oh-so-amazing readers and to the girls who always cheer me up with their comments (majoji and paint.it.black. - you babes are awesome, much love ladies!)

REMEMBER TO LEAVE A COMMENT, THANKS!