Can't Help But Wish

That's nice.

”You know, I don't think I want to go home yet,” I said quietly as I buried my feet in the sand, ”I do miss Liam, but... I kind of enjoy being away from the ”normal” life.”

”Chelsea... I know that, uh, you've had to grow up fast because of Liam. And you really do miss your old life and everything,” Zacky said. We sat outside the house, on the beach. It was dark but it wasn't getting cold yet which was quite nice.

”But I wouldn't change a thing in my past.”

”I know. But you would have waited a little longer if you could have,” he said quietly.

”Maybe...”

”I'm going to marry you really soon,” he said.

”Really? What if I don't want to marry you?”

”Everyone wants to marry me.”

”I doubt that.”

”You're hurting my feelings, babe,” he said with a laugh as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

”I doubt anyone could actually hurt your feelings,” I said.

”Ouch, you're hurting me with your words!”

”Ha ha.”

”No, but I'm serious. I want to marry you, Chels,” he told me and looked into my eyes. Ah, this was so romantic!

”Are you going to propose?”

”Should I? I don't have a ring yet, but would that matter?” he asked quietly. I shrugged.

”You decide how you want to do it,” I told him.

”Well, this is a nice place and you look beautiful...” he mumbled as he sort of got up but then got down on his knee right away. He grabbed my hand.

”Chelsea, I don't really know what else to say than I love you. Will you marry me?” he asked.

”You need to say it like you mean it,” I said. His eyes went wide before he sighed and rolled his eyes.

”You're horrible,” he muttered under his breath before he cleared his throat,

”Chelsea, baby. We've known each other for years, now, and we have a child together. We are meant to be together and we love each other. So, please, will you marry me and make me happy?”

”Do you have a ring?” I asked.

”What kind of a question is that? You know damn well I don't have a ring! You're just trying to make this harder for me,” he said.

”Maybe. Maybe somebody needs to make something hard for you,” I said.

”Fine. I will buy you a ring as soon as we get back home. Deal?”

”It has to be a nice ring...”

”It will be. Now, what do you say?”

”Do you promise?”

”Is that the most important thing to you? The ring?” he asked with a laugh.

”No... But that thing will be on my finger for a long time,” I said with a grin.

”Fine. I promise to get you a nice ring.”

”And don't let Johnny help you with that, okay?”

”Just say yes!”

”Okay, okay! I will marry you, Zacky,” I said.

”Get here, woman,” he mumbled as he lay down and pulled me on top of him.

”I love you,” he mumbled between our kisses as we rolled on the sand.

When we went back in, everyone else was in the living room watching some movie.

”Well, what has gotten into you two? You're smiling like idiots,” Johnny said as we stood in the doorway, holding hands.

”We had some wild sex on the beach,” Zacky told them. I elbowed him in the stomach.

”No we didn't,” I said quickly.

”Well then, what did you do?” Now everyone was looking at us, waiting for an answer.

”We, uh...”

”I asked her to marry me,” Zacky told them.

”You did? No way! I'm so happy for you!” Michelle exclaimed.

”Now, if you excuse us, we're going to the bedroom,” Zacky said and started pulling me into the guestroom where we were staying. He closed the door behind us and pushed me down on to the bed.

”I'm not having sex when everyone is awake and in the living room,” I said.

”Who said anything about sex?”

”Well, I know you... And if there is a bedroom, a bed and me, you do want to have sex...” I mumbled.

”Well, maybe we could have a little sex...?”

”What do you mean? How can you have a bit of sex?” I asked and cocked an eyebrow as I looked at him.

”Well... You know, kissing, touching, using hands, mouth...”

”You want me to suck your dick, don't you?”

”I wouldn't have brought it up like that, but if you wouldn't mind, that would be great,” he said with a shrug.

”It's still sex. Dick sucking is sex.”

”I'll promise to keep my mouth shut,” he said.

”Can't we just, you know, cuddle?”

”Fine, fine,” he mumbled with a sigh. He got on the bed with me and pulled me into his arms. I buried my head against his chest and closed my eyes.

”See? This is nice,” I mumbled and kissed his chest through the shirt.

”Pretty much everything is nice with you,” he murmured.

”Aww, that was nice of you!”

”I'm trying my best to be nice to you all the time.”

”Really? Why?”

”Because I love you. I'm trying to make you happy,” he told me.

”That's nice.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoooooo! Hello my dear readers, how's life? Is everything okay? Yes?
I'd like to thank you all for reading, I'm glad people actually want to read this! That is nice.
And you, my loves, who commented, thank you very much!
fo-REV-er
HannahGatesXx
Jesse711
paint.it.black.
majoji, much love girls!