Can't Help But Wish

There, I said it.

I was really drunk. And I mean like really, really wasted. I wasn't feeling the need to pass out or throw up, I just felt like singing and shouting and running around the yard. Val and I were sitting in their back yard, on the ground, and drinking tequila. It tasted like shit, but we didn't care. We were having fun and that's all that mattered.

”Don't you think that, uh, you belong with Zacky?” she mumbled and tried to stand up. She ended up laying on the ground instead. She giggled and I tried to roll my eyes.

”Yeah. I do belong with him,” I mumbled and grinned like an idiot, ”Are you getting cold already?”

”Nope!”

”Me neither!” I exclaimed and laughed as I lay on my back. I sighed and looked up at the dark sky.

”Why don't you and Matt make babies?” I asked.

”Matt doesn't want kids, not yet,” she said quietly. I looked to my side and noticed that her eyes were closed.

”Val? Val? Open your eyes. We're not going to sleep now,” I said and giggled as I poked her cheek.

”But I'm really tired...”

”You'll get a horrible hangover if you, uh, go to sleep when you're drunk!” I gasped.

”Go get Matt...” she mumbled. I sighed dramatically and got slowly on my feet. I started walking towards the house. I found the back door without stumbling on my own feet and pulled it open.

”Matty!” I exclaimed and leaned against the doorframe. Now I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Funny how only a few minutes ago I had been full of energy. Booze is a bitch, I tell you.

”What?” Matt was suddenly standing in front of me.

”Val wants you there,” I mumbled and pointed at the spot on the ground where Val was laying.

”Is she okay?” he asked, suddenly getting really worried as his eyes focused on his wife.

”Too much tequila,” I told him. He started walking to Val. I sat down on the floor and watched as he leaned down closer to her. He pulled her up and picked her up from the ground. They looked so cute together that I started to miss my boyfriend horribly. I shed a few tears, too, I think.

”Chelsea? Are you okay?” Matt asked me.

”I want Zacky,” I mumbled through sniffles. Matt groaned and walked inside with Val. It took him a while to join me in the doorway.

”I called Zacky. He's coming to get you,” he told me and ruffled my hair. I lay down on the floor and closed my eyes. I continued sobbing until Zacky arrived.

”What the hell, Chelsea?” I heard Zacky's voice and forced my wet, puffy eyes open. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I sniffled and looked up at Zacky. He was standing in front of me, looking very amused.

”What has gotten into you?” he asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

”Tequila. Val already passed out and Chels just suddenly started crying,” Matt told him with a laugh.

”Alright, well, let's get you home then,” Zacky said and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up. I leaned against his chest and hugged him tightly.

”I love you,” I mumbled against his chest and sobbed. He laughed and held me against his chest.

”I love you too,” he told me and rubbed my back, ”Are you ready to go?”

”I want to sleep,” I whispered against his chest.

”I'll get you to bed as soon as we're home,” Zacky promised and wrapped his arm around my waist as he started walking me out.

”I feel really bad,” I admitted and felt like throwing up as soon as we were outside.

”Oh no, no no. You're not getting in my car if you feel like throwing up,” Zacky said quickly and shut the door in front of me. He pushed me towards some bush and I let it all come out. He held my hair back and sighed dramatically. I felt like I was dying because of the vomit. It was very disgusting, really.

”I'm not kissing you after this,” Zacky muttered quietly. And then I started crying. I felt so bad that I didn't know what else to do.

”Hey, hey, I didn't mean it like that...” Zacky mumbled. I'd finished throwing up and sat on the ground. I buried my head in my hands and sobbed. Damn you tequila. I swear to god, I was never drinking it again. It made me feel like shit.

”Hey, Chelsea? Everything is okay, no need to cry,” Zacky said quietly and sat down next to me on the ground and wrapped his arm around me.

”I want to go home...” I whined and sniffled a few times. I tried to wipe my cheeks and eyes. Zacky stood up and pulled me up again. He pushed me into the car, into the back seat, and I lay down on the seat. I rested my head against it and closed my eyes.

-

”Chelsea, wake up.” I heard Zacky's voice and my eyes fluttered open.

”Wha'?” I mumbled and looked around, only to notice that I was still in the car.

”Let's get you to bed,” he mumbled and pulled me out of the car. He picked me up from the ground and started carrying me inside. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

The next time I woke up when I felt like throwing up. It took me no time to ran into the bathroom and throw up. A few tears rolled down my cheeks as I tried to keep myself on two feet. But I ended up stumbling on the toilet seat and found myself on the floor.

”Zacky?” I cried and tried to open my eyes.

”What?” He was standing in the doorway in his boxers, looking really tired.

”Could you help me up?” I mumbled and sniffled.

”There's vomit on your shit,” he mumbled as he grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

”No way...” I tried to look down at my shirt but my eyes wouldn't focus on anything. He took a fistful of my shirt and pulled it over my head, throwing it on the floor.

”Brush your teeth,” he demanded and handed me a toothbrush.

”Oh...” I started brushing my teeth. When I had finished, I sat down on the toilet seat and buried my head in my hands.

”Okay, let's get you back to bed,” Zacky muttered. He pulled me up once again and started pushing me back into the bedroom.

”Zacky?” I whispered as he had pushed me back into bed. He pulled the sheets over me and I closed my eyes.

”Yeah?”

”You're awesome,” I mumbled.

”Oh, I know.”

”I think that I really do love you...”

”You know you love me.”

”I love you,” I whispered and took a deep breath in, ”There. I said it.”

”You've said it before, you know...” He laughed quietly.

”Oh, I know.”

”I love you too,” he mumbled. I felt him grab my hand under the blanket.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might not update in a while because of something that's happened recently so forgive me for not being here! :( I hope you're all doing good and thanks for reading!