Bulletproof.

Chapter One

"Hurry Crystol!" Sarah yelled while tearing the blankets off of me. "We're gonna be late because of you!" By late she meant late to pick up our boyfriends from the airport. They were just getting off tour and coming back home to Quebec. Yeah, I said tour. Theyre in an amazing band called, Simple Plan. I really didnt want to go pick them up. I mean its called a taxi. Get one and take it here.

Obviously Im not a morning person, but Sarahs another story when it comes to Pierre Bouvier. She probably woke up like 2 hours early to get ready since she was basically fully dressed and ready to leave, only not really. The things she does for that man..

"Its too early." I whined.

"Fine. You wont see the guys then." She said trying to get me to get out of bed. I didnt move a nudge.

"Im sick! Go get them with Michael. Ill wait here." I said.

"Oh my god, Michael! I forgot to dress him!" Sarah said then went to Michaels room to dress him. Micheal is her cute as a button baby she had with Pierre a few years ago before they got married.

"Finally some peace." I said. I pulled the blankets over my head and tried to fall asleep.

"Go!" I heard Sarah whisper at the front of the door.

'Oh god, what now?" I said. I took the blankets off my face then BOOM! Something jumped on my bed.

"Good Morning, Aunt Crisssssy. Lets go get daddy!" Michael said. I smiled as he gave me a hug.

"Morning, kiddo." I said hugging him back. He jumped off my bed then ran to Sarah.

"Fine!" I said then got up to quickly take a shower to wake me up. After I walked into my room and grabbed my tee shirt and a nice pair of jeans and quickly put them on. I blow dried my hair and put it in a high ponytail. Then carefully but quickly put on a thing layer of eyeliner, and rushed to brush my teeth. I raced out the bathroom, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where Sarah was feeding Michael. I sighed in relief because she hadnt left me yet.

"Im ready!" I said.

"Wow, I thought you were gonna take at the least another 10 or 15 minutes." Sarah replied. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the granola box that was on top of the fridge.

"We can go get daddy now?" Michael said looking at both of us with excitment.

"Yeah, kiddo." I said then poked his nose. He did a cute little giggle then Sarah picked him up, not even bothering to clean up the table. We headed out the door into my car. I sat in the drivers seat and put the key in the ignition while Sarah buckeled Michael in his car seat. Then we drove 20 minutes to the airport to pick up the guys.

When we arrived we were obviously late because the first thing we saw as we entered the airport were the guys and a couple of people crowding around them begging for photos and autographs.

"Its like 8 in the morning, you wouldnt expect this many people to be here." Sarah said. I sighed then walked over to squish through the crowd and tell everyone to leave. Obviously they didnt listen. So I grabbed Sebastien and we ran to Sarah.

"Hey baby!" Sebastien said to me before giving me a kiss. Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Get a room." Sarah said to us.

"Nice to see you again too." Seb said and gave Sarah and Michael a hug.

"Im gonna go get the rest of the gang" I said and rushed through the small crowd there was again. Thank God security came. Everyone left and Pierre, Chuck, Jeff, David, and I went to Sarah, Michael, and Sebastien. We all said our Hellos and departed. Sarah, Sebastien, Michael, Pierre, and I all went to the car and drove to Sarah and I's apartment.

"A COUCH! A REAL COUCH! I MISSED YOU COUCH!" Pierre said once we got inside. he ran to the couch and hugged it. "MY TELEVISION!" I said then went over to the TV and kissed it.

"Actually.. I bought that tv." Sebastien said after putting his bags down. "Id rather you not put your lips on them either"

"Oh whatever" Pierre said walking into the kitchen.

"I think.. Im going to go back to sleep" I said sitting on the couch.

"Why on the couch?" Sebastien said.

"Becauseeeee" I started. "Its comfortable. And warm. And not another 20 feet away."

"I can promise you that you'd like to sleep in the bedroom." Sebastien said. He gave me a wink then picked me up from the couch and took me to the bedroom.

"Keep it quiet over there! Michaels in the next room over!" Sarah yelled. Sebastien and I came into our bedroom. I giggled as he set me down on the bed.

"Ill be right back." he said, then walked into the bathroom. I giggled then got up and locked the door. He came back and laid me back down on the bed. He kissed my neck softly. A huge grin grew on my face. I slid my hands down his chest and made my way to his pants and unzipped them. He took off my shirt then started kissing me passionately on the lips.

The rest you dont even need to know.

Once we finished I headed into the shower to clean myself off and possibly wake myself up a little. I heard someone come in. I immediately assumed it was Seb.

"Hey baby, is that you?" I said.

"No, Its Pierre!"

"Dont you have your own bathroom?"

"Yes, but I really have to pee."

"Then go to you own bathroom!"

"Sarah's washing Michaels hair. He dumped his yogurt on his head."

"Oh lord, do I love that kid."

"Yeah, He's amazing like me"

"Lies. That aint your kid."

"...That was uncalled for."

"Oh shut up I was kidding."

"Ass."

"At least I have one!" I yelled as he left the bathroom and slammed the door. I rolled my eyes and rinsed the conditioner out of my hair. I heard the door open again.

"Who is it now? Seb if thats you. Im getting out so your loss of showering with me." I said.

"Godamn." Sebastien said back as I turned the faucets off.

"Youre one horny fuck"

"I know I know."

"And very naked one at that." I said. He rolled his eyes and turned the faucets back on then walking into the tub.

I left and changed into a different tee-shirt and put on the same pair of jeans I was wearing earlier. Blow dried and combed my hair then walked out to the living room.

"Who has sex at 9:30 AM?" Pierre and Sarah said at the same time.

"People who dont have children and are happy to have their boyfriends back" I replied.

"Why so bitchy this morning?" Pierre said. I so wouldve slapped him. Sarah was right there though. Cant slap him in front of her now can I. Instead I ignored them both, grabbed another granola bar and went outside to have a smoke.

As I was out there relaxing Sebastien came outside and hugged me from behind. It startled me a bit, Ill admit.

"I love you." he whispered in my ear. I just smiled. It was the perfect moment. I hadnt had one like this since the day before they left for their European Tour. Something always has to ruin it though. My cell phone had rang. I made Seb let me loose to answer my phone. It was David.

"You have perfect timing" I said answering the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its kinda boring now. Just wait though.
I know youre like WTF I THOUGHT THIS WAS A DAVID STORY?!?!?
It is..just be patient.

I have a banner fo rthis but I lost it.
-_-

P.S. If things are misspelled, sorry Ive been spazzing all night. Sorry about the big delay and that its so short, too.

Dont forget to comment!