Bulletproof.

Chapter Three

"Can we talk now? The suspense of what you might say is killing me." I asked Sebastein.

"You think it's bad?" he asked with his head down while opening the passenger door of this car for me. I slid inside without giving him an answer. I watched him walk around the car and mumble to himself. He must've forgotten that even though the car windows are tinted, the person inside the car can still see outside. I laughed at my own thoughts.

Sebastein took a deep breath before sitting inside the car in the drivers seat. He didnt say a word the whole ride home. The intensity of this once happy day cauded my nerves to rack up again worse than before.

He turned off the car and started at opening his door. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back.

"Babe, whats wrong?" I asked him. He switched from his stern and focused look on his face and turned to me with a smile.

"Nothing." He responded kissing my forehead. "Im just... thinking."

"About?" I asked, concerned. He's breaking up with me

"You." He said almost whispering to me with a smile still spread across his beautiful face.
Dont worry. You want this. You want this to be over. You want it.

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to --" I started.

"No no! Its nothing bad, babe. I promise." he said pulling me into a kiss. He laughed a little under his breath and got out of the car, walked around to the other side and opened up the door for me to get out.

"Then what did I do?" I said now frustrated.

"Make me the happiest person alive." he smiled. I swear he was going to yell at me. I think Im loopy from the anxiety

"I love you so much, you know that? And I want you to know..." he started as he was sticking in the keys to the front door of the apartment, trying to unlock it. "...that I dont think anything will ever change that." he finished. and opened up the door.

"Babe!" I said in complete and utter astonishment that he would even say that. "That was the sweetest and most wondrful thing you've ever said to me!" I continued as we walked inside. He kissed me again sweetly on the lips and I wrapped my hands around his neck holding him in for a longer kiss.

"Wait..." he whispered. "Let me finish."

"Theres more?!" I said excited. I couldnt believe all this was happening after the way I acted today. It couldnt be any worse.

"Yes." He answered. "Like I said, I love you. You are my life, babe, and I dont ever want you to think any less of yourself when you're with me. I want to be with you forever." he said, starting to kneel down on his left knee and pulling a small black box out of his jacket pocket.

"What I really am trying to say is... Baby, will you please marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just incase you didnt figure this out... the italic sentences are my characters thoughts. xD ITS SUPER SHORT! But only because I wrote this in class one day, and I dont feel like adding more. Hahaha. comments please! Then ill add more. Then possibly start taking my Matt story off hiatus. :[