Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

Dinner in

After cooking up steak, mashed potatos and peas, Frank and I made our Boyfriends(?) plates, put them on the table then made our own plates and set them next to theirs.

Apparently Dom’s have great noses because both were out at the table sitting at their designated plates eating eagerly as soon as we set them down.

::Mikey::
I sniffed the air delicately; Steak! I smell steak!
Gerard and I ran to the table with super speed and sat down at the plates we knew were ours.

Funny how Sarria knew to make mine rare and Frank knew Gerard liked extra rare.

As in still bleeding.

Gross if you ask me, animal blood his nasty.

Sarria popped something in the microwave, poured it out into two cups and Frank took one.

It smells like.........yep, sure enough Sarria sets a warm cup of blood in front of me and Frank does the same for Gerard.

I smile at her and cut my steak as she puts her plate down and sits beside me then ate her food.

I sipped the blood and recognized it as AB positive – how did she know my favorite?

Well, that is because she is my mate. But I try not to think about that because it ruins me when I think about how she doesn't accept me. She doesn't accept her self as a fertile either so it make since, but, it really pains me.

I’ll give her all the time she needs, but it’s destroying me in the process. For Sarria, I’d do it over a billion times.

Maybe Sammi will have better luck.

Sammi!

That’s brilliant!

I’m pretty sure I mentioned this before but I could get Sarria to hang out with Sammi.

She did say she’d do it if it made me happy, and it really would so I’m gonna try to set that up. Maybe I could get Jinxx to let Sarria stay over with Sammi. Jinxx is respectful and he’d protect her if necessary.

Maybe tomorrow because, right now I haven't see her all day and I’ve missed her like crazy!

Finished, Gerard and I put our things on the counter and watched our fertiles put them in the dish washer with no complaints.

We went out to the living room but I detoured to my room to grab something.

Sarria was laughing beautifully at something Frank said when I came in. I waved her over holding the box behind my back.

"Yes?" she asked.

I held the small rectangular box out in front of me and lifted the lid.

Her face lit up as she looked at the iPod touch that glimmered inside. (Told you I’d get her one)

She shook her head "It’s to much. I appreciate it though."

"No. Here." I put it in her hand and she looked at it in wonder. She moved to hand it back to me but I put my hands behind my back and shook my head in a ‘ha! Nope!’ way.

I smirked at her until she surrendered (pretty quickly) and put it in her pocket and gave me a hug.

God she feels so right.

With that, she skipped off to our room to fiddle with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize this is short and it's just kinda a filler.

Anyway this is the first time Sarria and Frank cooked for their Dom's and they did it like it was natural.

In't that nice?

I'll tell you now there will be a conflict in this story but not for a while so thing's will be good!
Subscribe? Comment?

Is Mikey to emotional in this or is it okay?