Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

"To Make you happy"

I was engulfed in a hug before I could process my thoughts.

"Hi! I’m Sammi." She let go and she and a Dom came in.

Naturally, I hugged him and he patted my back gently.

"I’m Sarria." I said as we all sat down in the living room.

"This is my mate Jinxx, or if I’m pissed you’ll hear me call him ‘Jeremy’ " She smiled.

I nodded.

The Dom’s went to do their thing in the kitchen and Sammi and I chatted like old friends on the couch.

About 10 minuets later, Gerard was opening the door. There was a thud against the wall and sucking sounds.

I know what that means.

Sammi looked at me asking for an explanation. "Frank’s back."

She smirked knowingly.

Andy walked his tall self in and sat between us putting a friendly arm around each of us.

"You never get used to that." he chuckled.

"Wait for it....." I held up one finger and seconds later a black blur with legs carrying something zoomed by.

Andy made faces as he herd things Sammi and I couldn’t.

I grinned mockingly at him.

::Andy::
OH MY GOD IS HORRIBLE!

I can hear each of Gerard’s thrusting going deeper in Frank’s ass. Each squishing sound and muted moan.

EWW!

Oh god!

I’m gonna be sick.
YEEESH.

Sarria grinned and Sammi full on laughed.

Her laugh made Jinxx look out and laugh at the faces I’m probably making. Mikey looked and did as Jinxx had.

I don’t care! This is so gross!

Am I …......getting a boner?

Yes, yes I am.

I bolted from my place between the fertiles and out of the house.

::Mikey::
"Did you forget to give him his earplugs?" I lipped to Jinxx who clutched his stomach and doubled over in laughter.

"Yep." He said between laughs.

Sarria and Sammi looked at us like we were insane but I didn’t mind it.

My eyes fell on Sarria’s bag, and my heart dropped.

That’s right.

I have to let her go. God this hurts.

Jinxx looked at his watch and poked the side of Sammi’s face gently. She grinned and looked up at him.

"If we take longer you’ll only be able to watch two movies." He told her.

Her eyes widened, she grabbed Sarria’s hand making her to stand. "C’mon!" She tugged Sarria past me and Jinxx grabbed her bag.

Breaking out of Sammi's hold, Sarria ran back to me and planted her lips on mine. I kissed her passionately until she pulled back murmuring against my lips "To make you happy." before running off and getting in the car.

I hope this does what I think it will.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but here it is. The next will be a lot longer!