Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

Girl Talk

"Okay. So wanna know how I met Jinxx?"

I nodded.

"Okay! *****Flash back Sammi’s POV****************

Hanging out at a tattoo shop was awesome. I love to watch people get inked. I held my camera up and snapped a picture of Attila , the guy behind the counter. He looked up at the flash and smiled so I took another picture.

Attila (yes like Attila the hun) was the only guy who wasn’t afraid to hang out with me because I’m a fertile. And that’s why he’s my friend.

The other guys; Danny, Joe and Sam, were terrified of me. Although I wasn’t mated.

Sam’s girlfriend Rebecca was always worried I’d steal him from her. I was like ‘he’s scared of me! Not to mention...uh NO!’

The only Dom working in the shop was Billie Joe (Armstrong) and he was almost constantly at my side ready to protect me if need be.

It’s the instinct of a Dom to protect a fertile, mated or not.

Billie Joe was currently setting up to do a tat for a Dom who was supposed to me coming in. He glanced at me every few minuets just in case.

I walked up to the counter and sat on the counter by Attila, who grinned at me.

I chatted with my friend until Billie’s head snapped up. He finished setting up in as blink and appeared by my side.

I looked at him and herd the bell above the door ring. I turned and saw the most amazing Dom I’ve ever seen!

He was breathtaking! Shaggy black hair, black clothes, tattoos and the most beautiful blue gray eyes I’ve ever seen!

I slid off the counter and ran up to him, in a lip lock that sent shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach.

My heart (and instinct) knew this was my mate.

***********flash back over, Sarria’s POV************

"That’s the day we got these.

She showed me her finger that read ‘Till my dying day’ in elegant handwritten script.

"Wow." I breathed.

"Yeah, he never got the tattoo he planned on either." she laughed.

::Sammi’s POV::
My mind wandered to Attila. What happened to him? Would he recognize me? He was like a brother to me and I left him. I’m gonna get in touch with him again soon.

::Sarria’s POV::
Sammi’s story really touched me. Her eyes sparkled as she spoke about Jinxx, she smiled as she talked about Attila, and giggled when she spoke about how protective Billie Joe was.

She was very expressive.

The tattoo’s are so romantic! The way she described her feelings toward Jinxx fit mine for Mikey. So I straight out asked her "Do you think I’m a fertile?"

She looked shocked at how blunt I was being.

"Personally?"

I nodded.

"Yes. I saw how you look at Mikey and how he looks at you. That's mate hood. You two are in love. Completely." She beamed.

"How do you know if your a fertile....if.....you were never told before?"

"Well, fertiles are smaller than humans. Like shorter and skinnier. We are naturally pale and could lay in the sun for hours without tanning. Most of us are ‘you sat it, I’ll do it’ people that called being submissive. We tend to have quick reflexes and good judges of character. Just to name a few."

Pride shown in her eyes every time she said ‘we’

"How do you get a fertile? Like, how are they made?"

"Well, a Dom and a fertile have sex (I flinched) and the fertile gets pregnant. Well, it’s not a 100% thing, you can use protection. But anyway the fertile may give birth to a Dom or another fertile. The dad can sometimes tell if what it is but if he cant a sonogram can."

"Oh." I blinked at how much she was willing to tell me.

I thought of how Mikey said the Chaîne Cœur’s had abilities. I dreamt of the movie and wrestling Jinxx.

Maybe that dream wasn’t just a dream.

I began to have questions for Jinxx.

Hours of ‘girl talk’ later Sammi and I got in the bed and fell asleep.

My last thought before I fell asleep was ‘maybe I am a fertile, and Mikey is my mate’

_________________________________________---------------------------------------------------------

::Mikey’s POV::
As I lay in bed, on Sarria’s side inhaling her sent, I felt our connection get stronger.

She excepted me a little more!

Sammi succeeded!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this isn't how Sammi and Jinxx met but this is my story and I say it is.

So =P

Remember Attila! He will show up later!