Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

Frank's idea

Soon, everything was back to normal.

Hours later I had unpacked and cleaned up the house a bit, Gerard read comic books and Mikey played a bass guitar on the couch.

I looked up at Gerard "Where’s Frank?"

"With CC at the grocery store."

"Why didn’t you go?"

He looked up at me "CC doesn't like being alone." His tone told me that I shouldn’t ask again or he might tell me something I wouldn't like.

I nodded and sat next to Mikey.

::Mikey’s POV:::
I sat strumming my Fender bass making random rhythms and beats. My fingers mindlessly played with the strings but my mind was elsewhere.

Sarria used the fertile ability on me. I don’t think she knew what she was doing, but.....

The fertile ability is a way fertiles can control their Doms (or any Dom) if they see fit. They don’t often do it, being very submissive, but they do it when need be.

And if she used the fertile ability on me.......

I slipped into her head with ease and almost smiled when I was able to hear her thoughts "Theeeee wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round....."

She’s so childlike! Its adorable!

Sarria sat beside me and rocked side to side to her song.

If I just was able to read her mind, then she has nearly excepted the truth!

My body reacted to this, and I covered my uh, rather proud boner with my guitar and began to think of cafeteria food.

Wow. None of us have gone to school in a long time. A month, its been.

Oh well.

I looked down to see Sarria’s hand on my knee, I stopped playing and my gaze traveled up her arm to her lovely face.

Her rocking in place ceased and she gave me a small smile, her eyes shining with.......love? I could feel that she was nervous.

She blushed and slowly leaned closer to me, my heart actually beat in anticipation as I leaned closer to her.

We tilted our heads and my lips were just about to reac-

"Hi!"

We jumped back to see Frank and CC literally skip into the room, CC with arms full of Wegmans bags.

Frank straddled Gerard at once and began to make out with him.

CC raised an eyebrow and sat down between Sarria and I. He put an arm around her and the other around me.

"Hiya!" He exclaimed.

"Hey CC!" Sarria smiled and hugged him, still blushing from our almost kiss.

"Mmm." I said.

Suddenly, Frank jumped off Gerard and ran over to stand in front of the TV "Lets go to a concert!" He yelled.

"Nah." Gerard shook his head.

"Concert!" Frank stomped his foot like a spoiled child.

"No." Gerard said firmly.

Sarria sprang off the couch and stood next to him. "Concert!" she looked at me.

"No." I said flatly.

The fertile companions pouted and chanted "Con-cert! Con-cert- Con-cert!" in unison.

They grabbed each others hand and kept chanting.

CC leapt up and stood behind them and joined in the chanting "Con-cert! Con-cert! Con-cert!"

Gerard and I sighed in defeat.

"Yay!" Sarria ran to me and Frank to Gerard. Sarria put her hands on either side of my face and kissed me briefly.

I could hear her heart beat quicken as soon as she touched me.

CC grinned "They guys and I have a concert tonight."

"You play?" Sarria asked.

He nodded "Drums!"

"Cool."

"Hell yeah I am! Oh......the band is to." he smirked.

"When is this?" Gerard asked.

"8 to 11 at The Fangs Revenge."

Sarria looked to the clock that read 4: 03.

"Frank come on. We gotta make dinner." she grabbed his hand and they went into the kitchen.

I played with my guitar as I listened to them cook and talk.

Soon Frank called "Dinner!"

CC, Gerard and I took the seats we knew were ours and all of us feasted on chicken cordon bleu, green beans, and mashed potatoes. All the Doms also got a glass of warm blood and our fertiles had milk.

It was 6:30 when Sarria grabbed Frank and ran into our room with him. Something about finding something to wear.

Silly fertiles. She’d look perfect in anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww. Mikey's so sweet!

Next chapter, Black Veil Brides concert! Excited?