Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

The BVB concert part 2

::Sarria’s POV:::
They sound amazing! I didn’t expect them to be this awesome! Frank, Christine, Annie and I moshed around amung ourselves. Gerard went over to talk to Ray along with Mikey as we did this.

"Our next song is Rebel Love Song!" Andy yelled into the microphone.

"I love you Andrew!" Annie yelled.

He looked over at her "I love you to Annie." He said into the microphone. The crowd cheered.

I guess this isn’t the jealous crowd. Or maybe because their vampires, they understand what it’s like to be mated so they respect that he’s off the market.

That's sweet!

They began the song that became one of my favorites. We all moshed, shoving each other around and laughing. Soon, we stopped and lined up.

"Okay! So, left first! One, two. Then right fist! One, two! And jump on every fist. Okay?" Annie declared from where she stood in front of us. We nodded and she counted it off "1, 2, 3 AND!Left, one two! Right one, two!"

She kept us in step and Jake laughed as he played the solo, Andy blew a kiss to her.

A bunch of songs later, they did an intermission. The band got off the stage, Andy went to Annie, Jinxx to Sammi.

They talked and Ashley spoke with Jake. Christine sat, holding Ray’s hand teaching Frank some Italian as he held Gerard’s hand.

I watched Jake’s face and realized he was upset. I got on my toes and whispered in Mikey’s ear "I’m gonna go see whats wrong with Jake."

He looked at him and nodded to me.

I walked over to where Jake and Ashley stood. I hugged Jake who blinked before patting my back. "What’s wrong?" I asked, looking up at him.

His eyes flicked over to Mikey for a moment before he said "That boy."

"What about that boy?" I have no idea what boy but.....Jake is my new friend. If there’s something wrong, I want to know.

"I.....I........."

"He’s mated to a guy." Ashley said, cutting him off. I let go of Jake and looked at Ash.

"So?" I looked back at Jake.

"Gerard’s mated to a guy." I added.

"Yeah, but......I’m straight."

"What do you think of ‘that boy.’ " I finger quoted.

"He.....he’s.....gorgeous. He’s so pale...and....delicate. I.....I want to....k-......kiss him. I...I want to call him mine."

Jake was confused.

"Maybe your gay. We’ll still love you man. Just not in that way." Ashley said.

"I’m not gay. I like girls."

"Then your bisexual. There's nothing wrong with that." I said looking up at him.

He nodded.

"Wanna go get him?" I asked.

Jake shook his head quickly. "No! No....no...."

Ashley and I smirked at each other. Evil plan alert!

"CC!" I called.

He bounded over. I whispered to him, a smirk slowly spread across his face. He and Ashley grabbed Jake’s arms and dragged him away.

"Annie!" She looked at me from where she stood with Andy, who looked over to.

I pointed to Ash and CC hauling Jake away.

She smirked, pecked Andy’s cheek and ran with me to catch up with the Dom’s.

"Guys! No! Hey! Let go!" Jake complained while we hauled him into the crowd who parted to let all of us threw.

Jake’s eyes automaticly landed on one boy. He wasn’t looking though.

Annie and I ran up to the boy, and each grabbed one of his hands. He looked at us, from me to Annie.

He let us lead him over to Jake who stopped struggling as soon as he got close.

CC and Ash let go and walked back stage smirking.

Adoration filled the two boy’s eyes as they looked at each other. Annie and I grabbed one of Jake’s hands, and put the boys hands in the Dom’s.

We left them there and awed about how cute they were together. Even if the boy was taller than Jake.

Annie snapped a picture before we made our way back stage. We saw every one, I mean everyone, looking. Mikey, Gerard, Frank, Jinxx, Sammi, Ashley, Christine, Ray, CC, Andy.....everyone, looking at the two.

We smirked and joined them.

"Shit! Act natural!" CC yelled when they began to make their way threw the crowd to come back here. Annie locked lips with Andy, Sammi and Jinxx, Christine and Ray, Gerard and Frank I ran up to Mikey and kissed him.

The world disappeared, and I forgot why I was doing this. But, I really didn’t care. His lips felt so good on mine, his long arms wound around my back and pulled me against him.

Someone cleared their throat.

It was hard, but I, and all the other kissers, managed to back off and face Jake and his fertile.

"Guys, this my ..mate Ethan. Ethan this is Andy his mate Annie, Jinxx his mate Sammi, CC, Ashley, Mikey his mate Sarria, Gerard his mate Frank, Ray his mate Christine." Jake introduced.

The Dom’s nodded their hello. Oh fuck that!

Christine, Annie, Frank and I went to Ethan and group hugged the tall boy. His arms went around all of us as he smiled and hugged us all back.

I wonder what color is eyes are.

"End of intermission! Back on!" Shouted the stage hand.

The band kissed their fertiles, Jake a little sheepishly, then got back on the stage.

Christine and Annie grabbed Ethan’s hands, Frank and I got his arms and we dragged him out of the Dom’s hearing and sat him in a chair.

"Uh........does anybody have hungry hungry hippos?" He looked around all of us.

Christine and I raised an eyebrow.

"What? It’s a kick ass game!" He exclaimed.

We laughed. "Welcome to the family!" We chanted.

He smiled.

"I’m gonna go support Andrew!" Annie skipped off after locking arms with Sammi.

"So what went on, after Annie and I left?" I asked.

"Well...." Ethan blushed.

"STORY TIME!" I sat on the floor criss cross, Christine and Frank did the same.

"We....just kinda looked at each other. For a while. The....the world stopped...or so it felt. He told me his name, and I told him mine. He let go of one of my hands, laced our fingers and we came back to see you guys eating face."
We laughed at his term ‘eating face.’

"Yeah, yeah we were." Frank said as he doubled over in laughter.

We all stood and walked back to where Mikey, Ray and Gerard stood.

Frank, Christine and I went up behind our Dom’s and looped our arms around their waists, peeking around them to watch the show.

Ethan didn’t take his eyes off Jake. Well I think. Can’t really see his eyes so.......

After the show we all went into the dressing room, the guys changed and were looking around. "Whatcha looking for?" Annie asked, biting her lip so she wouldn’t smirk.

"The makeup remover." Andy answered, looking behind a bottle of hair spray.

Ashley looked under the counter, Jinxx looked in the make up bags, CC looked in Jinxx’s hair for some reason, Jake looked in guitar cases.

"How bad do you want it?" They all looked at Annie who looked smug.

"Where is it babe?" Andy asked.

She smirked.

"How bad do you want it?" she repeated.

"Annie come on. Where is it?" Ashley sounded frustrated.

"In the one pocket a girl can’t loose."

They all looked confused. I know what she meant, I think Christine did to.

Ashley smirked and began to walk toward her only for Andy to grab his arm.

He walked up to her and looked down (and down) at her. "Do you think I won’t go there?" He asked playful.

She smirked. But her smirk died as he reached down her shirt and pulled out the remover. Now he smirked and began removing his warpaint.

After the show, we all piled back into the limo. Andy and Annie took her midnight blue mustang home, Ray and Christine took his red Corvette, Jake and Ethan took his black Lamborghini.

The limo dropped us off at Mikey’s house where Frank, Mikey, Gerard and I got out. CC was gonna gave the driver stop at Sammi and Jinxx’s house before taking him home.

As soon as we all got in and closed the door, I braced myself on Mikey’s shoulder and took off the heels. Barefoot, I ran to our bedroom to change.

Man I really don’t like high heels.

I put on my PJ’s and took off my make up. I brushed my hair then pulled it into a high pony tail before going to the bathroom, cause I’ve been holding it all this time.

I went out into the living room where I saw Gerard and Mikey talking.

"Where’s Frank?" I asked.

"He fell asleep in the car. So, he’s in bed." Gerard answered me.

My mouth formed an ‘O’ and I got a cup of water. I could feel Mikey’s eyes on me as I went into the kitchen.

I drank my water and walked up to Mikey.

He looked up at me and I held my hand out to him. I don’t want to sleep alone!

He took my hand and lead me to our room. He picked me up, moved the covers down, lay me down then covered me up. I closed my eyes and I herd him change.

Soon, the blanket moved and he slid in beside me, spooning me.

I bent my knee a little and put it in front of me a little. Mikey put one hand on my stomach and pulled me closer.

I laced my fingers with his and lay there, enjoying the feeling of his warm breath on the back of my neck.

Soon, I herd him snore lightly. He unconsciously pulled me even closer and sighed contently.

I grinned before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you got 2 E-mails about this! I posted it then realized I forgot a part. Anyway Jake is mated to a guy. Suprised?