Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

The mall trip part 3

::Frank::
Man I love Sarria! She wasn't laugh at me when I cry and always knows just what to say. I wish she was my sister, instead of Libby.

I wonder how she is.

Actually, no. No, I don’t.

FLASHBACK:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Frank’s POV::::::::::::::::

"Hey baby brother." Libby sneered at me, pulling her current boyfriend into her bedroom.

I was only nine, she was 16. Her boyfriend was 20. She said if I told anyone she’d tie me to the wall inside out.

Her boyfriend Johnny smirked at me as she followed her.

I sat on the couch and held my CD player close to me, blaring it so I wouldn’t hear Johnny screw my sister.

They were.........loud.

One day Johnny came over and I, being an ignorant child let him in.

"Libby isn’t here." I told him.

"I’ll wait for her." he said. I sat on the couch 3 feet from him and we watched TV.

"Hey Frank."

I looked at him.

"Sit on my lap." He said with authority.

I automaticly crawled across the couch and sat on his lap, but I kept getting poked with something. Not knowing what it was, I squirmed in an attempt to escape it but it only jabbed me more. I herd Johnny moan, assuming I’d hurt him in some way I’d turned to apologize when his lips engulfed mine.

I was a kid! This is nasty! He locked me in place with his iron bar arms and I trued to move my head but he wouldn’t let me.

This went on until I was 11. Johnny’d come over and violate my mouth then wait for my sister and screw her.

One day though: "Frank!" Libby had gotten home early and tore me off Johnny.

"Keep your gay ass off my boyfriend! You fucking faggot!" She shrieked. I began to cry, being as sensitive as I was.
"He’s better than you bitch! I’m not your boyfriend! I only fucked you to get closer to this little beauty here." He pointed to me.

He then stomped out of the house.

"Libby I’m sor- AH!" She shoved me over the coffee table.

"You stole my boyfriend! You gay son of a bitch!" She kicked me in the ribs and I curled into a ball, tears streaming down my face.

"How dare you! Johnny is the best thing that ever happened to me, now he’s gone. Stolen by my LITTLE BROTHER!" She kicked me twice with her high heeled boot, I cried out.

"Shut up you mini emo fag!"

END OF FLASHBACK
"Frank?" Sarria waved her hand in my face. I blinked and looked at her.

"I asked if you wanted to go see a movie." She pointed up where the movie list was displayed.

I nodded and we went up to the list and looked at it.

"Parana 3D or Despicable Me?" She asked.

"Parana!" I grinned.

"That’s what I was thinking." She smirked and bought the tickets.

"Okay, we have 20 minuets until the next showing. Wanna put our bags in the car?" she asked putting the tickets in her pocket (I’d loose them)

"Okay. But......lets skip." I grinned looping our arms.

"Alright!" We skipped to the exit and all the way to the car.

I unlocked it and we put the bags in. After relocking it, we skipped all the way to the movie theater inside.

We stopped at the concession stand an loaded up with: Twizzlers, soda, pop corn and M&M’s. We gave our tickets to the dude who gave us our glasses and told us to go to theater 9B.

:::Andy:::
I watched them get tickets and strained to see what movie at what time. I narrowed my eyes and zoomed in. Parana 3D at 12:30.
Okay. 20 free minuets. What now?

"…......wanna put our bags in the car?" Sarria asked.

"Okay. But......lets skip." Frank grinned looping their arms.

"Alright!" Sarria exclaimed, I grinned as I followed them as they skipped to the car.

They put the bags in the car then re looped arms and skipped merrily back to the movie theater.

They loaded up on candy and gave the guy (Who happened to me a feeder) their tickets. I herd him say 9B so I just walked past him and went into the theater.

Being a feeder, he knows a Dom when he sees one.

I sat one row behind them and radiated my Dom aura, keeping everyone away. I was glad that they chose this movie, I wouldn’t have made it threw ‘Despicable Me’

Oh IMAX, go die in a hole.

The movie started and by the end, all their snacks were gone and Frank was clutching Sarria’s hand.

I was sprouting a boner due to all the blood. Man, Annie was in for a hell of a 2 or so hours when I got home!

They got out and tossed out their garbage. I herd Sarria’s stomach growl and I knew her blood rushed to her cheeks in a blush.

"Lunch?" Frank asked.

"Okay." They walked to Picnic Pizza and placed their orders.

Soon they sat at a table with their food and drinks and began eating.

::Sarria::
I noticed a boy with long raven hair and light crystal blue eyes looking at us from a nearby table. I instantly knew he was a Dom. Mikey said if I see someone like this not to ignore him. So I nudged Frank and nodded to the Dom.

We kept eating until we felt awkward having him stare at us.

I waved the Dom over and his eyes widened before he came over and sat on the end of the table between Frank and I.

"Hi." His voice was surprisingly low.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hi" Frank grinned.

"I’m Andy Biersack. The Way brothers told me to watch you both."

"Well, I’m assuming you know us already." I said sipping my Mountain Dew.

He chuckled and nodded.

His bright blue eyes looked at my wristband. "I love bat man!" He smiled.

"Me to!" I grinned.

We high fived and laughed.

We all became friends with Andy and exchanged cell numbers. After a long lunch it was 3:00 and I wanted to go see the puppies at the pet shop.

I voiced this.

"Puppy!" Frank stood and took off to the stairs. Andy smirked, lifted me bridal style and ran with super speed after Frank.

Without stopping, he put me in one arm and scooped up Frank. The next thing I knew Frank and I were standing in front of the pet shop. Andy stood between us grinning at our dumbfounded faces.

He snapped a picture of me, then Frank then both of us.

Dom’s move fast. Wow. That was......AWESOME!

I broke into a grin and grabbed Frank’s wrist then we ran inside.

We looked at puppy's for a while until 4:30. I began to feel..........................empty.

Like I was missing something. Something that was a part of me.

But what?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think Sarria's missing?

Subscribe? Comment?