Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Blood and Flowers

Home again

As we left the store, Frank yawned.

"Home?" Andy asked looking from Frank to me then back again.

We nodded and grabbed each others hand as the three of us walked into the parking lot. My heart began to feel like it weighed 100 pounds, I was missing something.

"So how did you get here?" I asked Andy who hand one hand on my shoulder and one on Frank’s.

::Andy::
They would park in the part of the parking lot where all the Dom’s park. I put a hand on each of them, as if claiming them and showing that they are under my protection.

A Dom getting out of a car watched us, another closing his car door stared too.

It’s unusual to see one Dom with two fertiles. Frank and Sarria unknowingly swung their intertwined hands and the Dom’s looked away knowing that they were Fertile Companions.

That un-weirded things. You see, one Dom can touch two fertiles if he or she is protecting them. If they are FC’s I’ll say, then it shows that they are both mated but not to the Dom.

And a Dom can’t have two mates.

That’s freaky and morally wrong.

"So how’s you get here?" Sarria asked me.

"I rode in the back seat of your car." I chuckled that they hadn’t noticed me.

"Oh." Sarria said as we approached the car.

"Can I drive?" I asked both of them.

Frank nodded and tossed me the keys. I got in the driver seat, Sarria sat in the back like she knew Frank wanted to ride passenger.

I turned on the car and flicked my eyes across Frank then Sarria to make sure they were buckled up. Only then did I pull out of the parking lot and take off down the street.

The car played ‘Helena’ by the Misfits as I stopped at a stop light (Which I could have legally ran being a Dom)

"So why did the Way’s send you to watch us?" Frank asked.

"Well, until a Fertile is marked by his or her mate, other Dom’s need to know that that or those fertiles are already mated. Not to mention to scare the shit outta any one who disrespects them." I knew Sarria was still a UF so I made sure not to say you or yours.

"Ohhhhh." Sarria said, turning her head to look out the window.

We all chatted about miscellaneous things until I pulled into the drive way of the Way house.

"To the house!" I exclaimed watching the two fertiles race to the front door, a very confused CC answered it letting them breeze past him. He blinked at me as I passed him in the door way with a grin.

::Sarria::
After beating Frank to the door, I ran into the house and automaticly ran into Mikey’s arms. I wrapped my arms around his back to rest on his shoulders and snuggled my face into his......well.....near his shoulder but not his armpit.

I felt his long arms slither around my waist and pull me close.

I felt my heart get lighter and beat faster. This was what I was missing.

Mikey.

It felt so right, to be in his embrace. I smiled when I felt his lips press a kiss gently to my head. I could hear Gerard and Frank playing spit hockey but ignored it.

Mikey’s arms tightened and pulled me tighter to him so our bodies fit like puzzle pieces.

With out thinking, I got on my toes (pushed on the back of his neck so he’d lower his head) and kissed him.

HOLY SPARKS!

My heart fluttered in my chest (Had I not been on them) my toes curled, my stomach did flips of happiness.

He licked my lower lip and I let him in mindlessly turning my head for a better angle.

Mikey’s arms got tighter and I felt his erection push against me now. My right hand stayed on the back of his neck and the other around his waist.

His arm held my head softly in place and his other hand slid down my back to rest lightly on my butt.

Normally I’d draw the line here but.................I didn’t want to.

The world melted away as Mikey’s hand cupped my cheek.

A whistle knocked me from my own planet and Mikey and I drew away.

He grinned. "What was that for?"

I felt heat rush to my cheeks making his grin turn into a smile. "I missed you." I said quietly.

Someone whistled again and we dropped our arms to our sides.

Mikey’s head snapped up and his eyes narrowed at some guy I didn’t know as he laced our fingers.

Gerard and Andy burst unto laughter.

I forgot they were here! I blushed deeper. And looked at my shoes (and consequently Mikey’s too.)

"Sorry it was gag inducing but hot to." The tall Dom grinned when I looked up at him.

His nose was long, and so was his jet black hair.

"I’m CC." He said to me.

"This is Sarria." Mikey introduced me.

I gave CC a smile and watched Andy nudge him out the door. "See ya." Andy’s low voice said as he followed CC out the door.

"Andy’s nice." I said as I followed Frank to the door to get our bags from the car.

"I thought you’d befriend him." Mikey said.

"Where do you think your going?" Gerard asked, looking at Frank from the couch.

"To the car to get our bags." Frank answered in a ‘is that okay’ tone.

"Nonsense." Gerard and Mikey exchanged a look, then an nod before they both disappeared. I could barely see the shape of their body's blur out the door, back in, down the hall, then right back where they were.

They smirked at Frank and I’s surprised look as we walked away from the door.

Frank’s stomach growled, then mine.

" Frankie lets go find some dinner." I suggested.

He nodded and we skipped ( full on off to see the wizard skip) into the kitchen.

I herd the brothers laugh as they watched.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this any good? I'm keeping it no matter what but I want to know what you think. Isn't CC so imature! Isn't it refershing?

I'm going to put in more of him!

Don't ask to be his mate, he dosn't want one. And If I ever do decide to give him one I'll let you know!