Sequel: Reprobate Romance
Status: Finished

I Hate To Be The One To Bear The Bad News

Can You Feel The Drummers Beating

"Delia! please wait Delia!" I ran after her, pushing through all the drunken people dancing around me. I couldn't let her run away again, not this time.

I shoved The Model front door open, looking around me, seeing Delia walking up the street faster then last time. I ran up after her,

"Come on please let me just explain!" I grabbed her shoulder, spinning her around so she was looking me straight in the eyes.

*smack* She slapped me, hard. I was expecting that.

--
Delia's POV;

"How fucking could you!" I shouted into his face. His left cheek was bright red, I didn't realize how hard I could slap.. I'd never left that big of a mark before..

"I deserved that. and I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry Delia you have no idea."

He pulled his hand up to his face, rubbing his cheek that I'd slapped only moments before.

"You left me! You just left me there and then you ignore me?do you have any fucking idea how humiliating that was? I don't ever want to speak to you again, Max. This is wrong, everything we ever did was wrong. Don't you ever think about how I must f-feel? I want NOTHING to do with you. I can't have anything to do with you. It has to be like you were never even here."

Ouch. Even me saying that out loud was... mean.

--

Max's POV;

At that moment I could feel like heart split in half. Her harsh words flew at me like a baseball hitting a bat. I felt the heartbreak more physically then mentally this time. I was in love with someone who didn't love me back, and now wanted nothing to do with me. I deserved it.

"I- I" I stopped. I didn't know what to say anymore. I ruined everything, everything that we once had. She was right, this wasn't right. Nothing we ever had was okay, and we knew it would end sooner or later, tonight's the night.

It hurt more then anything, but I had to let her go.

"Okay." I nodded, turning back around and walking down the street. It was like we were magnets, and I was walking away from my other half. It hurt more then anything, emotionally and physically. I bit my bottom lip harder then I ever had before to stop myself from sobbing. Nothing had ever hurt more then this..

I was expecting a long fight, conversation, long rant, something that didn't just end that quickly.

I got two things out of this relationship with Delia.

1: I finally knew what love felt like.

2: I finally could feel something, without drugs, or a razor.

I didn't want to be the one walking away from her, in a way I felt like I was the bad guy, even though she asked me to leave.

--
Delia's POV;

Watching him walk away was heartbreaking. It was as if I'd never see him again, but isn't that what I wanted? Isn't that was I screamed into his face? Yes. but did I really want that? No. It couldn't end like this. this wasn't how it should be.

"M-max, wait. " It was like the first time he came to my house when Ronnie was gone, when I was more depressed then ever, in need of someone to take care of. 'deja vu. I couldn't let him go. Even if we could only have friendship, I couldn't let him go.

He looked back at me.

"I know you might have regretted this, this thing we've become. But I need you to know I don't. Not one bit, Delia. You showed me that I could feel love, feel anything without being an addict. I am forever grateful of that. I will never be able to express how fucking sorry I am for what I did to you." His voice was cracking from him holding back the tears that soon fell from his beautiful green eyes.

I didn't know what to say anymore. I bent over and just sobbed into my hands. I screamed louder then I ever have before, I needed to get everything out. I flung myself back up, looking back at Max who was just standing there staring back at me with sad eyes.

What do I say to that? I don't know how to even breath around him anymore. What has our relationship become? I love him, but I feel like I shouldn't. I couldn't just let him leave after all that, he loved me.

All I could do was open my arms, show him I didn't mean it, show him I still cared for him just as much as I ever did. He ran back up to me, locking his arms around my waist. His hair smelt like fresh coconut, it was like I was on some tropical island just holding him in my arms. He made me feel fresh, he made me feel new.

"I do l-love you Max. I don't regret it, at all. But I do need you to know, I love him too." Was I in love with two men? Is that even possible?

His head nuzzled into my neck;

"I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and shitty x.x I know. But this leads up to the next couple of chapters that I'm so damn excited to write. I had to write this one wicked fast because I have Ballet the next two days, so I won't be able to get as much done as I usually do. schools started, and Ballet is like.. more important then school LOL.

But guess who's going to be coming back sometime soon? c;

"I'mmmm baaaccckkkkkk hahahahhahaha"