Sequel: Reprobate Romance
Status: Finished

I Hate To Be The One To Bear The Bad News

Old Habits Never Seem To Go Away

"You guys ready for tonight? Its gonna be fucking rad!"

Craig was really excited for tonight's show, it'll be the first one since he joined. He has a right to be insanely excited. I'm nervous though. I've never played on a stage as big as this one without Ronnie by my side. He always pumped me up, and so did the drugs we would use before hand. Tonight I don't have either of those things.

I sat on the arm of the sofa that was in our dressing room, staring off into space. Delia said she was coming tonight, I really hope she makes it. She's sort of my life line lately. I haven't told anyone, though. No one would understand. she's Ronnie girlfriend. Simple as that. Off limits.

A long sigh escaped my lungs.

"Max, you seem distracted. something bothering you dude?"

Bryan raised an eyebrow behind his blonde fringe and took a slug of vodka

"Yea, I'm chill" I'm a decent liar. My hands were visibly shaking though. From not using in two days and from just being plain nervous

Craig swung his arm around my shoulder and gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek

"You'll be fine! everything will go smoothly. Smoother then smooth"

"Smooth as a smoothie brother" Robert chimed in with a tap of his cymbals

*Boom boom tissskkaa*

We go on in half an hour, I hope Delia's here before I go on. I really need someone to calm me down.. or something.

"Hey Money, sharing is for caring" I took the absolute vodka bottle from him and drank. I don't even know how much poured into my system, but it was a lot. And I didn't care.

When I finished what was left, I wiped my mouth off and saw all three of them staring at me with their jaws hanging wide open.

"What..." I burped really loud. Oops. heh

"Dude, you downed the entire bottle. I only had a couple slugs."

--
Delia's POV;

Its been one month since Ronnie went to jail.

Escape The Fate found a new lead singer , Craig Mabbitt. Who I will be meeting tonight at their first show.

I stared at myself in the mirror trying to decide what outfit would go with my makeup tonight..

Black dress, or black top with a tight barbie pink skirt. Decisions decisions. My eye makeup is what really stood out. I had a smokey eye with a dab of glitter to make it really pop. My lips had a baby pink shine to them, just so they weren't totally boring.

I have a little history with makeup, my mom owned a beauty salon with my dad before they got a divorce, I was seven. But my mom always taught me the do's and don'ts with makeup.

"The pink skirt with the black top, you'll look great Dee. Especially with those black tights"

Maggie stood in the doorway wearing a dark blue tube top dress that had an open back. She was wearing white tights and a jean jacket wrapped around her torso. Maggie was gorgeous, natural blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and perfect skin. she never had blemishes.

I asked her to come with me tonight so I wouldn't be alone, I really doubt I'd know anyone at this concert.

When Ronnie went to jail and Craig joined Escape The Fate, a war began. Team Craig and Team Ronnie were created by the overly obsessed strongly committed fans. Team Ronnie members won't go near Craig Mabbitt and what used to be their favorite band. Its ridiculous.

Ronnie and I swap letters every now and then, but I'm still so scared to see him. And now he's just angry at the world. He even started a hate blog towards Craig and Max. Who can blame him. Craig makes rude remarks towards Ronnie a lot.

"I was thinking the exact same thing. Sort of Sid and Nancy chic " I motioned her to come help me step into the tiny skirt. She laughed when she saw me do a happy dance

"how come you're so excited for this, shouldn't you be like, all depressed and shit considering Ronnie isn't going to be playing, or even going to be there?" My hands were grasped on her shoulders trying not to lose my balance.

When she said his name my heart fell from my chest.

Deep breaths Delia.

"I'm supporting the band, Robert and Bryan are friends of mine, and.. Max. They asked me to come out and so I am. I also haven't gone out in an entire month other then going to work, I need to be some what free for a night"

The high wasted skirt slid up my tiny body. I let out a sigh of relief when the zipper zipped up perfectly. Its always comforting to know you fit into something.

"Wait what. Max, as in Max Green, the guy you always picked on? The drug head? The fucking douche bag? The one who got Ronnie in to drugs in the first place? Delia its his fault your boyfriends in there!"

I could see her fists clenching at the thought of seeing Max in person. Maggie's not the fighting type but if someone really gets on her nerves, she won't hold back, at all.

"Calm down. I've recently been spending sometime with Max and he's different. leave it be." She rolled her eyes at me from what looked so be like a hundred times.

"Spending time? as in spending time, alone?"

I nodded.

"You're going to fast with this." Hands on her hips, oh no. Lecture. I'm not in the mood for this.

"Mags, please. Not tonight. Bitch at me for hours after we leave the show."

Her arms didn't move from her hips.

I sat on my bed waiting for her to hand me my favorite pair of black Michael Kors Channing Suede Booties. They always look good with edgy outfits and thin black tights.

"Hurry up idiot! We're gonna be late for your perfect Maxy." The way she said his name made me want to choke her. It echoed in my head. She's so stubborn. I guess if I was in her place I'd act the same exact way.. I shouldn't be judging her for her attitude.

I brushed the stray dust from my shirt, slid on my leather jacket, swept my fading red hair around my shoulder and followed her out of my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooo Max drinking a bit to much before the show? Wonder what that will cause.

Find out in the next chapter c;

Comments? Please and thank you!

@Ronnie Radke, THANK YOU<3 I know I've thanked before but thank you for the lovely comment!

Chapter Song: Escape The Fate - Situations