Sequel: Reprobate Romance
Status: Finished

I Hate To Be The One To Bear The Bad News

Such A Gorgeous Nightmare

Maggie and I stopped at the doors, arms linked together.

7:15pm, fifteen minutes until they start playing. Until I see Max.

We could hear the fans screaming and chanting

It made me get butterflies like old times, I used to go to concerts all the time when I was younger, that's where I first met Ronnie. At an Iron Maiden concert a friend of my dragged me to. He was with Max of all people. Ronnie looked so cute, I couldn't take my eyes off him the entire time. He surprisingly asked for my number after the concert. That's when I first felt what falling in love was like.

"Ladies. Where are you tickets?" A big bulky man stood by the door. He had random tattoos and wore an earpiece. Probably to contact security..

"Uhm yeah hold on a second" We stood to the side as I dug the tickets I bought the night before from my purse.

His eyes scanned my tickets, and from what it looked like to be my chest. I'm used to guys looking at my cleavage.

"Mhmm. Go right in, ladies." After handing me the ripped end of the tickets and giving me a not so attractive wink, we walked through the giant doors, making our way through all the fans.

--

I really haven't been to a concert in a long time. There were black and red lights flashing, screaming fans, skeletons set up by the merch table. We hadn't even gotten over to the stage area yet. Three girls already ran past us screaming Max's name and talking about how 'fucking hot' he is.

I rolled my eyes and giggled at the silly girls. I remember when I was like this about 30 Seconds To Mars, posters, signed auto photos, millions of band tee's. It was the highlight of my teenage years.

Green lights started flashing, I guess that means we better find our seats.

"Don't we have lovely floor seats? Right by your precious Max." Maggie slurred his name. Ugh, I wish she'd quit it. She's been picking at me and making me feel like crap about spending time with him for hours. We've never even kissed, I'd never cheat on Ronnie, but she doesn't seem to believe me.

"We're floor seats, first row. We'll be standing right in front of them" I bit my bottom lip with excitement, I wasn't just excited about seeing Max, I was excited for the thrill of live music again.

--
Max's POV;

The vodka didn't even do anything to me, yet. I didn't get cell phone service in this damn place either, so I can't text Delia to see if she's here yet.

I was standing to the left of the stage where no one could see me trying to spot her, but everyone's hair looked like the same color hers was from the spot lights.

"Max, three minutes, you ready dude?" Robert put his hands on my shoulder, squeezing them really tight.

"Y-yeah. What song are we playing first again?" I gulped at the thought.

"Fuck Max! You need to get yourself together! We're playing Issues, got it?" He tightened his grip when I didn't answer

"Yes! God that hurts!" My knees buckled from the tight ass grip he had on me. God damn drummer arms.

"Pansy. You know I love youuuu!!!" He cackled while grabbing his water bottle and walked back to the dressing room.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, so much for no cell phone service? I pulled it out of the back pocket of my skinny jeans. It was sort of hard to get out.. skinny jeans also have smaller pockets.

From Delia: Maggie and I made it safe and sound, front row right by your bass. Good luck xoxo

Fuck yes! She's right in front of me. I don't think those tickets could be more perfect.

My hand pulled back in the heavy curtain that blocked the crowds view from backstage, my eyes skimmed the stage carefully until I spotted my bass, and then spotted Delia. She was beautiful. The way the skirt hugged her hips made my heart pound

I'm pretty sure I had the same face on in the video for Situations when I passed out from seeing that women lick the popsicle.

Craig walked over to me and pinched my ass. Jesus whats with everyone touching me tonight

"You ready? We're going on" He flicked his tongue at me, so I took my fingers and made them into a V shape and licked back while air thrusting. Super cute, am I right?

--

Delia's POV;

Craig walked out first, everyone cheered. It was louder then thunder

This is my first time seeing him in person, he's alright looking. His voice is what really catches my attention. Its high but, raspy? In a way. Its really great.

Wait, hold on. Did Craig Mabbitt just wink at my friend? Hardcore double take right now.

I turned took look at her with my mouth wide open. Her cheeks were bright red from the lights, but also from her blushing. She hid her face in her hands and I started laughing. No one could hear my extremely loud laugh over the fans, good thing. I sounded like a gorilla when I laughed this much.

Bryan and Robert walked out around the same time, then, oh my god then Max came out.

He looked;

"Holy ass" Slipped from my lips.

Those were the tightest pants I've ever seen him wear. Plus they were cut off to his knee.. which was a strange turn on for me. His defined arms were practically breaking out of his plain black t-shirt, and those eyes. Those fucking eyes.

The eyeliner was absolute perfection. When I looked into his eyes, it was like I could feel him touching my body. I could feel his hands running up my thigh.

He was totally different on the stage, his whole demeanor changed. He was hot. He knew he was hot.

My demeanor even changed. Now I'm really realizing I forgot how concerts were.

--

"How the fuck is everyone tonight!?!" Craig screamed into the mic, the crowd roared.

"Anyone have some ISSUES?!" Everyone screamed "Fuck yeah!"

Issues started off with Bryan's guitar

This is the death of me.
I feel it constantly
Just like an enemy
That wants to see me bleed
♠ ♠ ♠
the full chapter I planned on writing was way to long x.x so I'm writing the next chapter which will be part two almost. Its worth the wait, trust me c;

Comment please!

Chapter Song: Issues