Sequel: Reprobate Romance
Status: Finished

I Hate To Be The One To Bear The Bad News

I Cannot Change

First impressions are hard to erase
Etched in my mind and it just won't go away
Maybe I'm playing my cards way too safe
I've gotta change


Gorgeous Nightmare blared from the stage
The flashing lights made my already turned on mood even more erotic.

His eyes didn't leave mine the entire time, no matter what. It was driving me crazy the way he would bite onto his bottom lip when he played his bass. Or the way he swung his head back to get the hair out of his face.

What was happening to me?

I could see the sweat dripping from his forehead head.
My eyes scanned his body, from his soaking wet neck,
to his thighs that I wanted to hold onto ever so tightly.

Why?

You're such a gorgeous nightmare
Old habits never seem to go away
You make me feel brand new yeah
We resurrect it's like I've come back to life

You're such a gorgeous nightmare
Old habits don't go away
You make me feel brand new yeah
We resurrect it's like I've come back to life

I feel so alive, I feel so alive.
I feel so alive, I feel so alive.


Max sang backup into the mic, his almost raspy voice was so sexy.
"I-I-I Feel so alive" over and over and over.

The song finally ended, his eyes still hadn't left mine. It was like we were the only two people in this giant room. we were the only ones who mattered to one another.

"Thank you so much everyone!" Craig waved and soon left the stage. The curtains started to close, Max and I walked in sync with them, he motioned for me to follow him. I did, not knowing where this would take me, or what would happen next. All I knew was I needed to be close to him again.

--

It was like a scene from Alice In Wonderland, I was Alice and he was the white rabbit. He was running, motioning for me to follow him down the long dark hall of the venue, but every time I would catch up, he was farther away.

The farther I ran, the less noise I would hear. The only thing I could hear anymore was our footsteps hitting the hard, cold floor and Nine Inch Nails - Closer playing in the distance.

I finally made it to the end of the maze, the end of the hall. Max was no where to be seen, it was so dark. I squinted my eyes hoping I would see him somewhere in this dark area. The only thing I saw was a bright red exit sign, and a sign pointing to the bathrooms I had passed a ways down.

"Max?" My back touched the wall, it was cold. It sent chills down my spine.

I felt his breath on my lips, that lightly placed onto mine. At first I was about to pull away, but my lips started to dance with his.

Our fingers collided slowly when he held them above my head. He slipped his tongue slowly and softly into my mouth, running it against my teeth. I was hungry for more. My lips moved faster to the beat of the song in the far off distance,

"Unh, M-max."

My leg wrapped around his waist, I could feel his erection against my pelvic bone.

"I wanna fuck you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside"

He sang the erotic lyrics of Closer into my ear. My body felt like it was on fire. Like it was a thermometer ready to burst from the tension that has been building over the past two weeks.

Pushing and shoving, biting and licking, unbuttoning and unzipping. Our shirts flew off in the process of kissing.

We ended up near the deserted bathrooms again,

"Sh-ould we go in?" He stopped what he was doing and stared at me with those green eyes of his. He looked down and started to back away from me, feeling the guilt set in.

"Touch me-e" I couldn't hold it in any longer

He picked me up and my legs swung around his waist. The tight grip he had on my ass while holding me made me wet, I wanted him. He kicked the door open to one of the bigger bathroom stalls and pushed me against the wall

I felt his tongue slip inside my mouth, our tongues tangled together. He sucked on my already swollen lip. The pop noise my lip made when he let it go made my spine tingle. I needed him. I wanted him in every way possible.

He tasted of cigarettes, vodka, and pure lust. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. From the moment I saw him walk out onto that stage tonight, I wanted him more then I wanted the music.

His breath was making me sweat. So hot, so desirable. I slid both my hands down his pants as far as I could before my circulation got cut off, his pants need to come off. Now.

He let out a light groaning noise, almost a whimper when I finally got his pants lose and pulled them down to his upper thigh, right under his throbbing member that I grabbed onto. I stroked it until he let out a loud gasping noise.

"N-not yet, I want to be inside you"

Help me tear down my reason
Help me; it's your sex I can smell
Help me; you make me perfect
Help me become somebody else


I could feel his hand drifting closer to my skirt. His fingers dragging across my inner thigh. He rubbed me, only a thin layer of fabric being between us now.

"Y-yes oh M-max"

His lips turned up into a smile when he heard the moan of pleasure come from me, I could feel them against my neck that he'd been sucking and nipping at.

The lights to the bathroom shut off, I'd lost track of time, and now it was only what we could touch, feel, and taste.

The music was no longer heard, only our heavy breathing. My breasts were suddenly pressed against his warm chest. He's good with his hands.

Our foreheads touched when we turned to each other, not knowing where we'd end up. He caressed my cheek, his hand slowly making its way to my chin. He pulled my chin, placing light kisses on my already numb lips

Touch, Feel, Taste me

My legs, still wrapped around his waste started to slip from their secure hold. He placed me lightly on the chilly bathroom floor when he felt me slipping from his body. I felt his hands slide up my skirt, pulling down my ripped black tights.

"You're perfect" He whispered to me.

I kicked my heels off not knowing where they would land, not caring who would hear. I used my foot to pull his tight boxer briefs down as he finished pulling the lacy fabric from my now bare hips. He laid down on top of me, naked and shivering from the cold air that rose from the tile floor. His skin was just as soft as I remember.

I ran my fingers up and down his sides,

"I l-love you" slipped from my sore mouth

My hands tangled themselves into his soft hair as he slowly entered me. I could feel my skin cracking from biting my lip so hard, trying not to scream his name.

His breathing was heavy, and slow. I was in utter ecstasy. His hands drifted from body part to body part, feeling and caressing as he went in and out of me. He sped up, but not to much hard and slow felt so right.

My nails dragged down his back when he nibbled on my ear lobe and whispered,

"Fuck me"

"M-maxxxxx" his name slipped from my lips like lace.

He sped up, I could feel my orgasm ready to crash over me. He kept hitting that spot, over and over and over. My face buried into his neck, I pulled his hair harder then I've ever pulled before. My heart rate sped up, and so did he.

"Uhhhhhhaaahhhh" Huhhuhhuhh. That's all I could hear, my heavy breathing. Max came shortly after I did

"Fffffuuckkkkkkk" He breathed when he pulled out of me and came onto the floor. His tired fingers ran through my hair.

"I love you, too"

He placed his head on my shoulder.

--
Max's POV;

Love. It was all I could think about, loving her, forever. I didn't want to say anything to ruin the moment. I feel like anything that came from either of us would be wrong. I'd just made love to my bestfriends girlfriend, it was wrong.

Her fingers played with my messy hair while I drew mindless shapes with my fingers on her soft skin.

I still couldn't get the word love off my mind.

Maybe it because it was only the second time I had actually, made love.I made love to Delia, my best friend's girlfriend. I told myself a long time ago I'd never sink this low, do this again. I promised him I'd never sink this low. But I did. To the same person I'd betrayed before.

I can't look at her the same way. I can't look at him the same way.

--
Delia's POV;

I had drifted into a light sleep. Everything was so unreal. It still hadn't hit me what I just did, until the warmth I felt was gone. Guilt hit me like a brick wall, again, I knew how Bella Swan felt. My eyes shot open. I was thrown off to see nothing, everything was still dark.

"Max?" The lights were still off, but now I only heard my breathing. I reached out to see if I could feel him, feel anyone, but I was alone. Max no where to be heard, no where to be seen. I was alone in the dark.

I was dead to the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
x.x I had to do this, sorry!

but can you guess who's coming back in the next chapter? c; Whoever it is, he's not going to be very happy.

It took me legit hours to write this. I'm all written out x.x So I have no idea when the next chapter will be out, I'll tryyyyyyy to write as much as I can. But I'm warning you, I'm taking a baby break. I'm going to start another story while I take a break from this one. (There will be a link for it on my page) It will most likely be involving Ronnie and Max as a couple c;

Comments?