Status: Reread before the beginning if you've read his before! SLOW UPDATES, HOWEVER ACTIVE :D

His Jealous Girlfriend.

10.

'Hey Guys!’ I said, trying to act a lot happier than I most certainly was.
‘Hey Lauren.’ Sophie and Austin replied.
'Come in.'
Both walked in, as I shut the door, I turned around to be given a massive hug from them both.
'Are you okay?' Sophie whispered in my ear.
'I'm okay, I guess. I'm just worried about Justin.' I said.
'Hey, don't worry about him. I promise you Abbey won't do anything to hurt him if that's what you're thinking. I know I don't know what happened yesterday Lauren, and I know in time you'll have the courage to tell me and Austin, but remember we're always here for you, okay?' Sophie explained.
Austin looked up from our hug and just smiled. Another boy, who was just as beautiful as Justin.
'Thanks you two.' I said. 'I love you both so much. You know, I think i'm ready to tell you about the Abbey thing...'
Sophie smiled, before we walked to the sofa.
'Where do I start?'
I began to explain from the very beginning what went on with Abbey, and me, and the way Justin is with now. The shooting out of school to get to the Alley, her threatening me, and actually doing all her threats. I showed them some of the cuts in my stomach, ends of my fingers, all the brusies.
I knew that was only a matter of time before I would be in hospital because of her. Then I explain yesterday about Justin seeing Abbey shouting things at me, and Justin overheard me saying about her hurting me.

'Justin had no idea until yesterday, and I still have no idea if he believed me because he hasn't seen the proof. I 've always hated coming home from school, but everytime she hurt me I felt like I was doing it for Justin. I couldn't get out of it no matter what I did.'

'We'll have to come home after school with you more often.' Sophie suggested.

I looked above Sophie's head to see the purple flowers in the vase that Justin was holding yesterday. I wonder who they were for? I pointed them out to Sophie and Austin.

'Maybe they were for you been as you weren't at school, and he wanted you to feel better?' Austin suggested. I smiled a little. I wish I could believe Austin, but unfortunatley I knew that they were for Abbey because I knew she didn't live to far from my house.

I needed to speak to Justin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriously edited this, lengthened and added so much in!

Comment,Subscribe, you know!

LaurenBieber2010 xxxxxxxx