Status: Reread before the beginning if you've read his before! SLOW UPDATES, HOWEVER ACTIVE :D

His Jealous Girlfriend.

3.

As always she was sitting on the brick wall of someone’s driveway, all her friends sitting on the same side or opposite smoking. These girls had nothing better to do than wait for me to come out of school. I’d begged my dad to give me a lift back from school everyday but he was always late back from work so he couldn’t.

I had to act brave when I was walking down this alleyway. I know it was useless but it built on my self-esteem. She only then brought it back down. I had my earphones in to blank out them talking about me. Being so engrossed in my music had I been stupid enough to not watch where I was walking and tripped over someone’s feet. I pushed myself up from the floor, only to be kicked back down again. My face smashed straight into the floor, and I could feel huge amounts of pain in my stomach. I then realised, my Ipod touch had broken and the glass was digging into my stomach. My head was throbbing, and a red liquid was pouring down my cheek. What was I going to do now?

All the girls were laughing at me, and then running off to get on with ruining their own lives and not mine. I slowly pulled myself up, and trudged to the house opposite the alleyway. I was so happy I lived there. It was one of the closet houses to the alleyway so if any real damage was done I could quickly get home. I was lucky to have a mum and dad that worked full time all day. My brother was always at a friends house during the week days, so it was less hassle for me to have to face him.

I dug my hand into my pocket. Unfortunately the same pocket my ipod got smashed in, to find my keys. The glass was still sticking out the side of the pocket, but tiny little pieces decided to make life worse and stick into my fingers. I pulled the keys out, to see small amounts of blood were pouring from them.

I opened the door, threw my school bag down, and raced up the stairs. I pulled out the bits of glass from my fingers and threw them away, then shoved my fingers under the cold tap. Once the glass was all out, and my fingers had been under the tap a while now, I ran to my mum’s room, pulled out the first aid box, then turned to face the mirror and pulled my top off. Again small bits of glass were stuck into my stomach, some nearly disappearing from me lying on them earlier. I plucked them out with my tweezers, and stuck plasters over them all to stop the blood. I was still in pain but not so much now. I had just my head left to cope with.

My cheek was red from all the blood, all one side of my face all cut, and grazed. My eyes were all blotchy from the tears that were about to fall down my face. I grabbed tissues and dabbed my eyes. I wasn’t going to cry, not now anyway. I dabbed my head with several different tissues and then put a skin coloured plaster over the cut, and moisturiser over the grazes to hide them. What made things worse was that I had school again tomorrow. Who knows what more pain I could be in. I couldn’t face it again. I wasn’t going and that was the end of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So I finally posted another chapter. I've only written two more up, so I need to get typing! Not long left till i'm back at school in year 10! I'll hopefully update all if not most of my stories before I go back (fingers crossed)

Comment+Subscribe?
^Tell me what you think :D

LaurenBieber2010 xxx