Status: in progress

Lost in Temptation

Chapter Two

I was waiting with Christian in the waiting room so we could see the feeders. I heard Christian yawn because it was kind of early. I yawn because he did. Christian smiles at me. “Tired?” He asks. I roll my eyes at him. “Well it is kind of early or in human terms ‘late’.” I was okay with waiting this early on a Saturday morning but I guess Christian wasn’t. He paces back and forth for a minute. I walk over to one of the waiting room chairs. “Calm down. We’ve got all day.” I say as I sit down. He walks over to me. “Well, I’d rather spend that day with you.” He says, kissing my cheek.
I didn’t get a chance to say anything else because the receptionist called us over. There were only two feeders available. Old Alice and the new feeder whose name was Elizabeth. “That girls a bit of a nut though.” The lady said, biting her lip. “Not that a lot of them aren’t but that one is just…” She paused. “That’s alright.” Christian said. He let me go with Alice. “Are you sure?” I ask him. “Go.” He says, shooing me with his hands. I looked at him reluctantly but went to where Alice was waiting.
I had been to Alice before but those times I was always with Rose. Tears come to my eyes as I remember Rose leaving me. That wasn’t the only bad thing. Adrian was able to keep in touch with her but in-between then I didn’t know if she was well. Stupid one-way bond.
Alice recognizes me when I walk in. “Vasilisa! It is so good to see you.” She smiles. I half smile back at her. “Hi Alice.” She looks around me then turns back to me. “Where is Rose?” When Alice says her name, the tears I was trying to hold back came out. Alice saw me. “Aww, Lissa. Come here.” She opens her arms and I walk over and sit next to her. I start sobbing. “Where did Rose go?” She asks. I say, while sobbing “She left me to go find Dimitri. How could she leave me? She said she would always be there for me and now I don’t even know if she is safe.” Alice held me while I cried. After I stopped crying, I thanked Alice and then my fangs pierced the skin of her neck, scarred from so many times before, and took the blood I needed. I removed my fangs. Alice smiles dreamily at me and says “Thank you Lissa. See you soon.” I smile at her and walk out to the waiting room. I see Christian waiting for me but there is something off. I run up to him. “What’s the matter?” “Nothing.” He says to me. I know he is lying. I raise my eyebrows at him. “Well let’s just say that Elizabeth woman is just as insane as the secretary said.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY! Next chapter posted.
My username is usually WolfGirl96 but I am participating in Mibba Halloween so I am Stevie Rae.
I just love Alice the feeder to death.