Watching From Afar

Isnt that Your Brotherly Bonding Time?

The next day was the last day of the school week and I was definitely happy.
“So what are you doing this weekend Frank?” Mikey asked while we sat in one of our classes.
“Not much my mom has to work both days so I won’t be doing anything.”
“Oh that sucks. You could come with me and Gerard if you want to. I’m sure he wouldn’t care.” He said smiling at the idea.
“I don’t know Mikey, isn’t that you guys’ bonding time or whatever.”
“Yeah but one more to our bonding time, man you make it sound gay, isn’t going to hurt. I mean seriously we do this every weekend you can come.”
I cringed when he said gay. Gerard was the only one who knew about me being gay so hearing Mikey say that I made something sound gay, well that didn’t sound very nice.
“Hey Gee!” Mikey yelled pulling me out of my thoughts.
I looked over to where Mikey was shouting toward and saw Gerard. He was talking to a bunch of guys that were most likely more his age and surprisingly he smiled at them and started walking toward us. Don’t most siblings want to avoid each other at all costs once they hit high school? Obviously not the Way siblings.
“What’s up Mikes?” he asked Mikey while looking at me.
My mind screamed at me to look away from him. He knows about you Frank, and he’s popular he could have just told you that he’s gay to get close to you so that he could tell everyone your secret.
“Shut up.” I whispered earning weird looks from Mikey and Gerard.
I blushed. “Sorry.”
Gerard walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “Talking to yourself Frankie?”
I looked around at all the people that were around us. Of course just like I knew they would be they were staring at us. Probably thinking we were gay since Gerard had his arm around me. They didn’t know how close to the truth they really were.
“Of course not Gee.”
“Oh I’m Gee now?” he asked with a smirk.
Woops. “Yeah I’m Frankie so why can’t you be Gee? Huh Gerard? Oh I see you don’t have an answer!” he put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.
“What did you want Mikey?” he asked again, hand still over my mouth.
“Well can Frank come with us tomorrow?”
“I guess so why not?”
“Told you Frank!” Mikey told me sticking his tongue out at me.
“Okay,” Gerard started as he took his hand off of my mouth. “See you tomorrow Frankie.” He said and winked at me.
Mikey looked at his brother as he walked away. “I think he likes you.”
Gerard’s P.O.V
Mikey had asked if frank could come with us the next day when we went to get groceries and comics. Of course I didn’t care, I seriously thought I was starting to form a crush on little Frankie, so now we had to go pick him up. Of course even though Mikey wanted him to come, he didn’t want to get up early to go pick him up. Typical Mikey.
“Mikey come on we have to pick up Frank!”
“Five more minutes.”
“You want to lose all the good comics? You know that new one you wanted comes out today.” At that he jumped up.
“I’m getting ready!” he yelled and headed for the shower.
A little while later we were heading to Franks to pick him up. I knew already with the thoughts that kept popping into my head that today would be fun yes, but it was going to very hard not to say anything that would give myself away.
I sighed and followed Mikey out to the car. This was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one and on they should be actually good chapters(not very long but good) since Ive been writing for awhile when these start.