Status: Done! Hope you like it

The Love in War

The Love In War

Emily collapsed to the floor and pulled her knees up to her chest. She sobbed silently as she wrapped her arms around them while keeping an eye warily on the door. She was quietly hoping that Alli wasn't going to come in again. She didn't want to be broken down and destroyed for something she never did, something that Alli always blamed her for. Sometimes she wished she'd never been born; it would just be easier. She loved Alli though, and honestly would do anything for her. Though she may be in a difficult relationship, the power of their love for one another was enough to overcome any obstacle they faced. She raised a hand to her cheek and wiped away the silent tears flowing down her face. A crimson tainting her fingers startled her as she pulled her hand away. Her eyes focused on it unseeing until she realized it was blood. Alli had marked her again, another mark of the ownership that proved the power she had over Emily.

Emily stared blankly at the wall. She was trapped, once again, in the past memories and broken promises Alli always made. She used to be able to muster the courage to escape, but not this time... this time she was just trapped, falling further and further into the hopeless oblivion that she now called home.

“Emily, I'm home!” Alli called as she banged open the door, drunk again. She was always drunk. Every day after work she would go straight to the bar and drink herself into a stupor.

Emily ran quickly into the hallway. “Hey Alli,” she said, “What do you want to eat?” It was an innocent enough question, one that in a normal situation would just get an answer as to what to make for dinner, but this wasn't a normal situation.

Alli flipped out and grabbed Emily slamming her against the wall, “You didn't make my dinner?” She hissed, holding up her hand and slapping Emily across the face. Tears sprung to Emily's eyes as she looked down.

“I'm sorry Alli,” She whimpered, as she guarded herself mentally for what she knew she was about to ensue.

“Sorry doesn't cut it, bitch,” Alli spat and grabbed Emily's hair, half dragging her into the bedroom and throwing her down.

“Alli, d-d-don't d-do th-this.” Emily stuttered, while she thought,
'Not again,' and let the tears flow freely down her cheeks.

“Oh don't worry baby,” Alli murmured, “It won't hurt.” She stroked the red mark she had left on Emily's cheek, and Emily winced. “Much,” Alli added as an afterthought.

Emily closed her eyes as she tried to make it through this. She could feel Alli's cold fingers first slip off her shirt, and then unhooked her bra. She then felt Alli slap her once more, “Keep your eyes open, you whore.”

Emily wrenched open her eyes; they were once again stinging with tears. She didn't want to disobey Alli; she just wanted to save her, and live in the process. She obeyed every command, moving when Alli told her to. As horrible as she felt, she still enjoyed the sensation that was provided. Her lips parted, and she let out a small quiet moan. She felt dirty... rotten... horrible... but, at the same time, she felt pleasured.

Emily sighed when Alli moved away; she had obviously gotten her fill. Alli licked her lips and smiled, “Well Emily have you learned your lesson?” she asked as she dressed.

Emily mutely nodded, scared of what would come out of her mouth. Alli narrowed her eyes at her and Emily licked her lips, “Of course I learned my lesson,” she whispered.

Alli nodded, “I'm so sorry for doing this, Emmie. I'll never do it again,” Alli promised softly kissed Emily's lips before pulling her up, “Let me help you wash up.”


The door knob jiggled, and Emily looked up, coming out of her trance. She was back to torture her, back to make her broken promises, while adding another dose of lost hope.

Emily slowly got up, holding the wall for support. She held herself up while walking, slowly, towards the adjoining bathroom. Falling down, she crawled to the tub and turned on the faucet. She took a deep breath and stood back on her feet. The pain she had taken from the beating had finally set in, and she was stiff, barely able to move. She pull off her shirt and then just laid down while she waited for the tub to fill up. Closing her eyes, she let the cold tile numb the various bruises that had to be on her body by then and the gash that presided on her cheek.

The sound of cracking wood woke her up, but she couldn't move. She was in so much pain that any slightest move nearly made her cry out in pain. She locked her jaw as Alli appeared in the doorway, a smile appeared on her lips as she took three strides and leaned down, scooping Emily up in her arms.

“Emmie, I'll make the pain go away, once and for all.” She placed Emily down into the tub and dunked Emily's head under the water, “Goodnight, Emily.”

Emily flailed and clawed at Allie's hands to no avail. Her eyes went wide, the water hitting them; she closed them quickly as she squirmed. A low noise was heard above the splashing water, and Alli's head cocked down. Her eyes widened and pulled Emily up out of the water, pecking her lips lightly, for one minute, appalled by what she had just done.

“I hurt so much, Alli,” Emily muttered, coughing. Her eyes gazing with both fear and admiration at Alli.

Alli narrowed her eyes, snapping back into her original plan about granting Emily mercy but also getting one last rush. She wanted to see her struggle, she wanted to see Emily in pain. Alli dunked her back under and Emily struggled; water splashed over Alli. After a while Emily stopped struggling and laid still. She opened her eyes and gazed up at Alli, her face distorted by the water. Emily closed her eyes after a minute and went limp.

Alli started screaming in terror at what she had done; she needed to get Emily back. She dragged out Emily's water soaked body and started CPR.

“One, two, three, four,” she puffed out, her fingers laced over Emily's chest as she pressed down; every fifteen compressions giving her a breath. “Please don't die,” she cried, scared to call an ambulance because of what Emily would say. After twenty minutes, she sat back and let tears fall down her face. She knew that it was her fault; she knew she put Emily through shit, but even so, she loved her.

She jumped up sniffling and went back into the room. Walking to the closet she started to dig through it, smiling when she found what she was looking for. She came out with a silver pistol and checked the magazine; it was loaded.

Placing the gun to her head, she closed her eyes, “I'm going to hell for murder, what does it matter that I kill myself.” Her eyes closed as she released the safety catch and cocked it. She took a deep breath and squeezed the trigger. A bang emitted around the room and Alli fell over... dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's probably one of the darkest most graphic things I've written. I hope you like it.
Title credit goes to Miz Erie
Dedicated to both Miz Erie and Haven