No Boy and Girl Can Stay Just Friends Forever

My name is Isabella Diamond though I prefer just Bella. I’m currently 20 years old. I have lived in Poway California my whole life. I’ve been out of school for about 2 years now. I still lived with my parents just because it was easier and they were fine with it. I worked part time at the day care center after school for Poway Elementary and during the summer I worked at the camp for Poway Elementary school kids while at the same time I was doing collage courses online to become a teacher.
All my life I’d been best friends with my neighbor, Cameron. Our dads have been best friends since before we were born. The Quisengs were the nicest people in the world, all of them were. Cameron was only 20 days older than me. He was born on April 5th 1990 and I was born April 25th 1990. Pretty cool huh? Anyway, we have been friends forever.
In high school Cam joined a band with our friend Zach and these two other guys, Tom and Nathan. They soon found Michael to be their drummer then everything was perfect. That was junior year when they were known as the Outerspace Politicians. I always told them that name was stupid… did they ever listen to me? No.
After graduation they wanted to be “ALLSTAR” and they were playing shows and everything was going great. We were all freshmen in collage at the time and the boys were working their butts off for that band.
That was two years ago. Now the boys are known as Allstar Weekend, Tom is no longer in the band, they are signed to Hollywood Records under the Disney lable (though I’ve read a bunch of Zach’s lyrics and I don’t think they’ll be ‘Disney’ for much longer), and they have been on two headlining tours in the past few months. They have an EP “Suddenly” and a full-length album “Suddenly Yours” out. The boys were currently on their way back from spending about 2 weeks or so in London.
Anyway, that’s about everything you should know about me and my four best friends.