Status: im not going to be updating for a while because i want to change somethings in the chapters to come so hold on and be patient for a while. thanks!

Battle of the Bands

RK or Zach, Zach or RK. When Hot Chelle Rae decides to go on tour with Allstar Weekend and RK's best friend, Sarah, tags along. Will Sarah date Zach when she realizes that the songs Zach are writing are about her? When RK is realizing that he might be in love with her he starts writing songs about her too, but is it enough to make her fall for him? Sarah loves Zach but can't deny the chemistry between her and RK. The decision that she makes just might change everything. The competition of winning Sarah's heart will be determined by who writes her the better song. So let the battle begin....

Author's Note:
Sometimes i will have random ideas so there is no real actual storyline set i just write as i go.
(C) all of these ideas are rightfully mind dont steal them or i will send my evil dog after u :) I dont own allstar weekend or any celebrities
  1. Say (Half Past Nine)
    going to poway
  2. Problematique
    Sarah feels something for Zach but yet she barely knows him.
  3. Come Down With Love
    Zach's POV
  4. Can't Sleep Tonight
    Zach has trouble falling asleep because he's to busy thinking about Sarah.
  5. Never Have I Ever
    RK feels something toward Sarah, but doesn’t know what
  6. Nothing Left To Hide
    RK finds out that Sarah is dating Zach. He's figures out that Sarah is in love with Zach which makes him mad because everyone in Hot Chelle Rae knew that RK and Sarah were supposed to be together not her and Zach.
  7. This Shouldn't Be Legal
    Same as previous just in Zach's POV
  8. The Distance
    Ryan feels the distance starting to grow between him and Sarah and wants to try to fix it but will it turn out the way he wanted it to?
  9. Undercover
    Zach and Sarah sneak off together because Ryan doesn’t want Zach and Sarah to spend to much time together.
  10. Why Don't You Love Me
    It is driving RK insane that Sarah is with Zach, when he has loved her his entire life. She started dating/hanging around with Zach more than RK. But then comes an unexpected twist to this story :O
  11. Bleed
    Sarah has a disturbing nightmare which will alter the relationships she has unknowingly. Let the Battle Begin.
  12. Forever Unstoppable
    Sarah decides to go back downstairs to Ryan for a while and give him a chance to prove why she should be with him.